• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Imagine not even being able to qualify for a bank loan and carrying massive debt while continuing to take vacations you can’t afford. These two will never reach retirement age — they’ll die of fat hearts or be pushing carts at Walmart until they die.
Dead hearts or pushing carts. Nice.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She knew pat would make an ass of himself so she had to drop him off at the bar while she handles adult business. Shes his handler. Same shit with trying resolve the pizza orders/deliveries. Sounds like another case of pat not being accountable for his actions and letting someone else deal with the problem.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
She knew pat would make an ass of himself so she had to drop him off at the bar while she handles adult business. Shes his handler. Same shit with trying resolve the pizza orders/deliveries. Sounds like another case of pat not being accountable for his actions and letting someone else deal with the problem.
She also fucks him in the asshole. She is the man of the household while he plays with toy models and nerf guns. Not a bad deal for a fag tbh

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I still believe she’s his caregiver, she has to make sure he doesn’t have temper tantrums and has to calm her retard down.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Hell of a week, boys.

Rib pain treatment​

• Home care such as rest, cold compresses and anti-inflammatory medication for injuries like a pulled muscle or bruised rib, which often heal on their own with time
  • Integrative medicine, such as acupuncture, massage or other holistic treatments
  • Pain management of ongoing discomfort for longer-term pain relief that may include steroid injections or counseling
  • Physical therapy or rehabilitation, supervised exercise and therapy to help you heal faster and prevent re-injury
  • Referral to one of our gastroenterologists, a doctor who specializes in the digestive system, if the underlying cause is linked to your esophagus
  • Rib fracture stabilization (rib plating), if you have multiple broken ribs, complicated fractures or an active lifestyle that makes recovery challenging, to help you recover more quickly and less painfully. In this type of thoracic surgery, we connect titanium plates across your broken ribs to stabilize the fractures.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
So he has 3 years to pay off 52k. Roughly $1450 per month.

Nice ruining your life, stupid
I make more than that everyday, funster.

1682109733587.png