• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Oh nigga it’s in your wife’s name…. Broke nigger……

1335C5CB-EB13-4001-BBB4-122323947040.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The fact that I could walk to the courthouse and pay off Ricks faggot debt in two seconds makes me laugh. What a poor retard.
If this guy had brains he would have knuckled the fuck down and wrote a few books, got a few advances, pay off the debt, and move on with his life. But no. Lets jump into a hamster wheel that came pre-loaded with a sign that reads "Perpetual Performative Cruelty Machine" and then wonder why my lifes shit after the 200th revolution.

Forum Clout
The fact that I could walk to the courthouse and pay off Ricks faggot debt in two seconds makes me laugh. What a poor retard.
If this guy had brains he would have knuckled the fuck down and wrote a few books, got a few advances, pay off the debt, and move on with his life. But no. Lets jump into a hamster wheel that came pre-loaded with a sign that reads "Perpetual Performative Cruelty Machine" and then wonder why my lifes shit after the 200th revolution.
No one would give him an advance or publish his books. His writing career is over.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/Bn0zqwX']
lessinikpays.jpg
[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2023CV002836&countyNo=40&index=0[/URL]
I’m hard as a rock but I think we all know you can’t get blood from a stone. Debtor’s prison is no longer a thing (stupid Supreme Court) so all we’re going to get from this is a very gay fat sperg out about PEPPERONI ON HIS LAWN!! Hopefully, one of you brothamen can provide audio if available. Fat.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It amazes me that a 64 year old crack-smoking retard (Joseph Cumia, in case you didn’t get who I’m talking about) realized this before Pig.