• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Forum Clout
Niki stays with her mother or up at the lake house.
Pat can sleep in the rustang
Both sides of the hovel can now be rented out.

I hope there are other avenues that can expose the SFWA funding.
Pat is either on the hook for the loan, or TAX for it as a gift.
Either will bankrupt fatty on their own.
That's what I don't get. Either they have to pay the SFWA the $100k+ back or it's services provided as a gift. That's taxable.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Niki stays with her mother or up at the lake house.
Pat can sleep in the rustang
Both sides of the hovel can now be rented out.

I hope there are other avenues that can expose the SFWA funding.
Pat is either on the hook for the loan, or TAX for it as a gift.
Either will bankrupt fatty on their own.
Perhaps a Trading Places style arrangement with Ooga Booga and Patrick. Pat can live in Nigeria and Ooga Booga can pay rent with SFWA cat lady money while farting in Niki's cunt for board.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think I remember reading something about Quasi only bringing one of the judgment debts into Wisconsin, not both, for legal reasons. I'm curious whether this covers one judgment or both, if anyone may be in touch with the creditor or can speculate.

On a side note, LMAO.

It’s only the $27k one that ballooned up to $32k.

The others will follow at some point. We get to do this dance like 2 more times

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
So Niki's going to be writing $1,500-$2,000 (123,000-165,000 rupees) checks to Quasi's legal team every month for the next three years to avoid garnishment/collection efforts?

Am I reading this right???

And it could have been $750-$1000 a month if they worked something out immediately.

But Patrick needed a year to smugly tell cyberstalkers there is no debt and figure out how to cancel it via victimizing himself on twitter.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
What a Friday. Left work early, picked up a bottle of Glenmorangie Port Finished scotch, and I should go get an extra large Ace wrap for my poor devastated ribs

Attachments

• 64EAAB00-94EA-43DC-A523-5CC6888E3592.jpeg
    64EAAB00-94EA-43DC-A523-5CC6888E3592.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 15

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Brothers and sisters, I believe Mont L Martin (https://www.wi128trustee.com/) as the trustee is the person overseeing payment and would be interested to know about any...less tangible...assets that Piggy may be holding back that someone from Reddit wants to alert him to. J. "Chad" Rittberg has the unenviable task of minimizing harm to Niki and her ADB.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Brothers and sisters, I believe Mont L Martin (https://www.wi128trustee.com/) as the trustee is the person overseeing payment and would be interested to know about any...less tangible...assets that Piggy may be holding back that someone from Reddit wants to alert him to. J. "Chad" Rittberg has the unenviable task of minimizing harm to Niki and her ADB.

Everything about this is much better if nobody gets involved and potentially mucks it up.

Quasi just scratched a "win $2000/month for 3 years" lottery ticket and Patrick still might be going to prison. All is well in the jungle.