• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the trustee of the Robinson fortune:
1682107476722.png

"Mr Robinson surely you mistakenly added an extra zero on your $200 android phone on line 10, right?"

G

Josh will do his job. He will be polite and act understanding. But I know Jews. They look at people who are foolish or careless with money like carnival freaks. Curiosities.

"How could you not have known you were potentially liable for his lawyer's fees? Why didn't you work out a repayment plan as soon as the ruling was made? How could you have let the debt snowball like this? Do you have active income coming in monthly? Why did you go on vacation? Wait, more than once?"

These are some of the questions that will be pinging around Josh's head while he acts like a sympathetic buddy to these two enormous (in every way) fuck ups.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy fuck. Thats likely. Im gonna go to the swinging bar and fact check stalkerchilds, while my wife goes and puts out my gigantic 5 year self lit fire. Do these two both grind the kids into pepperoni? Why is she so sunk cost fallacied into Pat permanently? Just leave him you fucking idiot.
It makes the most sense because I don’t think Pat has a bank account, everything is through Niki.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Did she go to the exam and he went to the bar to get drunk? Was that the technicality tomlinson? He didn’t have an exam, she did?

Yes, this has to be it. She's listed first in this filing -- She's the only one with assets. Debtor's exams are specifically to access the debtor's assets; this theory 100% checks out.

Pat being at the bar and wandering around the sidewalks and alleyways of downtown Milwaukee 1/2 on the drive back (without Nikki with him), plus him being silent for 30 mins after the exam start time (tells hemmer he has no assets, then waits outside tweeting while nikki is examined), point to Nikki kicking Patrick out of the car on the drive home from her exam and him walking to the nearest bar to get drunk.

image_9253.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I had to Google amortization but lol
Yeah me too

noun: amortisation
  1. the action or process of gradually writing off the initial cost of an asset.
    "due to the amortization of initial costs, the risks of negative working capital are mitigated"
    • the action or process of reducing or paying off a debt with regular payments.
      "because of amortization, you’ll own your home by the end of the loan term"
    • a period in which a debt is reduced or paid off by regular payments.
      "75% of the mortgages have an amortization of 25 years or less"

• lol
    • lmao