• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
PAYUPIG.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I know this type of personality very well. He married someone who won't talk back or is completely enamored of him in the sad, needful way only a serious codependency can create. His parents either long ago got tired of arguing with him or, as I suspect, think he's the most specialest boy on Earth and have helped create this behavior.

Other than that he has friend at just the right distance where they don't feel comfortable criticizing him or having a hard conversation. The type of friends you'll discuss sports and Marvel movies with but not fears, goals, needs and the sharing of advice and guidance. This is maintained by endlessly holding court and going on and on whenever people are around. You can tell just from the body language in Lappening photos.

He hangs out with people he perceives as lesser or beta to him so he can never have people say hey maybe you are wrong. This is why he hangs with "geek culture" but consider himself the Stealthy Geek. He's above it, you'd never expect such a cool guy in control to be hanging with the nerds.

His first wife had enough of this, as many first wives or college girlfriends do. She outgrows the attraction to the charisma and sees past it to the loser with mental problems underneath and realizes this isn't leading to the life she wants.

Patrick has created a world where nobody can touch the delusional self image he has in his mind. Anybody who is outside his circle is a atalker or a Trumptard or stupid or a Nazi and anybody in his circles his at arms length, codependent, submissive or has been otherwise cultivated to feed his narcissistic perception of self.

Nobody around him will tell him this is a horrible bad idea, and if they do they will be ignored, invalidated or ghosted completely.
In one of the early interviews Josiah asked if his family or friends have tried to talk to him and you could tell by his tone that they have tried many times until they were blue in the face but his stubborn ass wouldnt listen. You could tell they gave up and it wasnt worth the air to try. Pat just laughed it off like " They dont know what they are talking about." Now he gets to explain $40k him and his wife owes because he wouldnt listen. I love that he can pretend the debt doesnt exist and the financial noose will just get tighter. This wont go away if you ignore it for 7 years.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
In one of the early interviews Josiah asked if his family or friends have tried to talk to him and you could tell by his tone that they have tried many times until they were blue in the face but his stubborn ass wouldnt listen. You could tell they gave up and it wasnt worth the air to try. Pat just laughed it off like " They dont know what they are talking about." Now he gets to explain $40k him and his wife owes because he wouldnt listen. I love that he can pretend the debt doesnt exist and the financial noose will just get tighter. This wont go away if you ignore it for 7 years.
Probably why he wasn't invited to Thanksgiving

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I know this type of personality very well. He married someone who won't talk back or is completely enamored of him in the sad, needful way only a serious codependency can create. His parents either long ago got tired of arguing with him or, as I suspect, think he's the most specialest boy on Earth and have helped create this behavior.

Other than that he has friend at just the right distance where they don't feel comfortable criticizing him or having a hard conversation. The type of friends you'll discuss sports and Marvel movies with but not fears, goals, needs and the sharing of advice and guidance. This is maintained by endlessly holding court and going on and on whenever people are around. You can tell just from the body language in Lappening photos.

He hangs out with people he perceives as lesser or beta to him so he can never have people say hey maybe you are wrong. This is why he hangs with "geek culture" but consider himself the Stealthy Geek. He's above it, you'd never expect such a cool guy in control to be hanging with the nerds.

His first wife had enough of this, as many first wives or college girlfriends do. She outgrows the attraction to the charisma and sees past it to the loser with mental problems underneath and realizes this isn't leading to the life she wants.

Patrick has created a world where nobody can touch the delusional self image he has in his mind. Anybody who is outside his circle is a atalker or a Trumptard or stupid or a Nazi and anybody in his circles his at arms length, codependent, submissive or has been otherwise cultivated to feed his narcissistic perception of self.

Nobody around him will tell him this is a horrible bad idea, and if they do they will be ignored, invalidated or ghosted completely.
This is an excellent break down of Pat's personality, well said. If only Pat could break down adipose like that.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
G

There was some guy who addressed him on Twitter a while back. I think it was one of Rakdaddy's friends. He was telling Rick to ignore the trolls because this dude had been through something similar. Rick was arguing with him and I'm pretty sure I remember Rakdaddy telling Rick to listen to this guy. I think he ran a bulletin board or something. But Rick told him he was fighting and winning or some of the other usual shit he oinks and they both just gave up.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Really lays bare what a misanthrope he is. He just wants misery for everyone.

He can’t experience joy, so he substitutes wishing misery upon everyone else.

He’s irredeemable
This really is it. The best thing that ever happened to him abandoned him in the most embarrassing, devastating way possible. You never see any pics of him with any of his family members. Outside of Rakdaddy and that one faggot looking guy his only “friends” (I mean real friends, Pat, not the hundreds of conveniently gay/trans/POC/military fake friends you use to win arguments) are people who work in bars he goes to by himself. He’ll never see his daughter who will never call him dad. He has nobody except a fucking miserable, fat, ugly wife and he wants everybody else to be just like him so he feels like less of a failure.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
There was some guy who addressed him on Twitter a while back. I think it was one of Rakdaddy's friends. He was telling Rick to ignore the trolls because this dude had been through something similar. Rick was arguing with him and I'm pretty sure I remember Rakdaddy telling Rick to listen to this guy. I think he ran a bulletin board or something. But Rick told him he was fighting and winning or some of the other usual shit he oinks and they both just gave up.
Rakdaddy ended up deleting all his comments in that thread. Maybe someone else has the original archive. Racks upon racks of ribs in this exchange. Reminds me of that Casey at the bat Bugs bunny cartoon where the inning is over from one pitch; so many swings and misses here.

https://archive.ph/0x6hz

EDIT:
strikeout.gif

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Rakdaddy ended up deleting all his comments in that thread. Maybe someone else has the original archive. Racks upon racks of ribs in this exchange. Reminds me of that Casey at the bat Bugs bunny cartoon where the inning is over from one pitch; so many swings and misses here.

https://archive.ph/0x6hz

EDIT:
strikeout.gif
If anyone would like to let Derek know just how right he was and how stupid Pat has been since they last chatted about troll-fighting tactics, his email appears to be [email protected]. Maybe he'd like to know how much money Pat now owes Quasi.

Status
Not open for further replies.