• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Clout
The BDA RO ruling appeal is judges decision vs Pat's reason why he made wrong decision, might not even be in court maybe reviewed by higher judges which rarely reverse it
Ah, I did not realize that. Unlikely Pat will find a victory there, then.

What's next for the Pigman? 'They' are 'looking at other strategies'. I wonder what those could be.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Forum Clout
🎶Tweet the pain away, Tweet the pain away🎶
Event9.png

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
He must ride that scooter like a retard. I've been riding motorcycles for 25 years, and have never needed to replace a chain or a belt. Or brakes, come to think of it.
He's basically bragging that he's flush with cash that he can do all these things or he's just making it up for Twitter likes. Ever notice he never posts pics of the work in progress aside from that one time he posted a pic of one tire off of his Fagstang claiming he's putting new brakes on?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 33518Good. It’ll be easier for Jerry Jen to flip. #PayQuasi
Pure mental illness. The exact moment he's losing a court case in California and racking up $11,023 in additional fees, he's home performing the most basic automotive maintenance possible and bragging about it on Twitter. Meanwhile, his wife is inside getting her coolant flushed by the entire local community college basketball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.