• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
The exact number is $667/week. At 45hrs a week for 2 kids that's like $7.41/hr. Not really bad if you look at it that way.

But in Rick terms, think of the Mustang I could have for that type of money. I get the urge to abandon my own children just at the thought!
You should find one of those unlicensed places

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The big question: Jerry charged Pat $2k or so to take on the task of extracting settlement from him. Will Jerry roll this settlement into his existing debts, or will he charge Pat another $2k for that privilege?
I think all of Pat's debts have to be tracked separately because they've accrued different amounts of interest. I'm also not sure if collection costs accumulate interest at the same rate as attorney's fees.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I think all of Pat's debts have to be tracked separately because they've accrued different amounts of interest. I'm also not sure if collection costs accumulate interest at the same rate as attorney's fees.
That is a fair point; and they may even be subject to different rules, given that they're from different courts.

Better charge Piggy another $2k, just to be safe.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
My wife and I spend that on daycare every year. For a six figure-earning author and his wife, it will be a bit painful but very doable. Now, if they were scamming, deadbeat, white trash who just took on a ton of credit card debt in a braindead plan to declare bankruptcy then that would be a big problem.
It’s almost the cost of tuition per kid at the school my daughters go to. Shouldn’t be too much trouble for extremely famous and wildly successful superstar firebrand author and TV pundit Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Remember though, Pat wouldn’t change a thing, stalkers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is about to go $11k more in debt all before lunch time.

overweight-fat-leonardo-dicaprio-meme-blank-meme-template.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.