• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Clout
Not to be a downer, but I don't think that's likely. There was no response filed to the initial quash, the update in January, or the most recent filing. Unless the court is more than a week behind (which is possible) this would be ex parte. Rick would be paying the dmv attorney to show up, say they didn't file a response after 11 months, that they withdrew the underlying complaint, and already lost in SF..and then hope for an extension.

I would assume a default judgement on the 6th.
Would I be correct in assuming default judgements result in the loser paying the legal fees of the other party?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Not to be a downer, but I don't think that's likely. There was no response filed to the initial quash, the update in January, or the most recent filing. Unless the court is more than a week behind (which is possible) this would be ex parte. Rick would be paying the dmv attorney to show up, say they didn't file a response after 11 months, that they withdrew the underlying complaint, and already lost in SF..and then hope for an extension.

If paying an attorney to be there is the dumbest possible move then I certainly wouldn’t rule it out.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I wonder how those talks went down. Normally 2 opposing parties come to a settlement to avoid expensive legal battles, but in this case Fatrick is required by law to pay the opposing side's legal fees
Like somebody had said before its a last ditch effort by tubbos lawyer to save some type of money, they could also say shit like will request a payment plan that lasts ten or more years or settle with us now and get paid within a year

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Like somebody had said before its a last ditch effort by tubbos lawyer to save some type of money, they could also say shit like will request a payment plan that lasts ten or more years or settle with us now and get paid within a year
Pat has already said that he has no intention to pay, and he is fucking broke anyway so why would Quasi believe that he would be willing to comply with the terms of a settlement?

G

I think I missed this the first time. Here is Mr. Rosenfeld stating that a response was due on the 24th. That would be 10 court days before the hearing. Seems odd to me that someone constantly complaining about the courts being unfair didn't file a response.

edwqqwwqwq.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I think I missed this the first time. Here is Mr. Rosenfeld stating that a response was due on the 24th. That would be 10 court days before the hearing. Seems odd to me that someone constantly complaining about the courts being unfair didn't file a response.

View attachment 33173
Question: if he just ignores this and puts his fingers in his ears and screams, will it go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.