• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick's back at it; sad that he remains estranged from his little brother *sniff*
View attachment 145144

Yeah you're right, I'm just saying that seeing the endless ShitStink babbling gets tiring after a while. This cunt is just tiring to read.
Hey Pat, how is that wire transfer coming along?

check-check-watch.gif

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
  • Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…
Forum Clout
I'm 95% convinced that Jackie is some kind of SpaceEdge bit. No one could possibly be this brazenly stupid. The fact that Pat unquestioningly buys everything she says hook, line, and sinker adds to my confidence.

I will say that if it is a bit, getting Pat to include defamatory statements about a judge and his son in a self-authored pro se legal submission rivals the Josiah Tapes, something I didn't think possible. If it's a bit, I raise a glass of raspberry shandy to you, SpaceEdge.
If this is true I think my brain would legitimately stop working because of the absurdity

• Deleted by MrRetardo
  • Reason: meant to reply
Show…

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He is going to pull the " I couldnt make the payment...I was getting SWATTed!"

Pat is going to use every avenue to keep stalling.
Cool, then he'll be back in contempt and the next swat call Torswats/Kiwifarms does on him will get him arrested. I mean I think so, I wouldn't know, I don't break the law a whole lot so I'm not sure how these things work.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…