• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Proposal: We should keep all Jackie discussion from here on out in the Gibney thread and others; this cunt has no right trying to steal Pat's thunder and siphon off the attention on the hearing.

Dozens of all-time rib-vaporizers have come to fruit today and this twat has to try and get everyone worked up over her dumb bullshit instead.

Hooli's for me, prison for you.
Hearing stuff for the contempt thread, Jacko nonsense for elsewhere.
Simple as.

• Deleted by DominusOdium
Show…

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Proposal: We should keep all Jackie discussion from here on out in the Gibney thread and others; this cunt has no right trying to steal Pat's thunder and siphon off the attention on the hearing.

Dozens of all-time rib-vaporizers have come to fruit today and this twat has to try and get everyone worked up over her dumb bullshit instead.

Simple as.
I like it.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
There's not even anything to say anymore. He's completely lost it.
Screenshot-from-2023-08-24-17-24-09.png

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

Simple as.
This is fair, this dumb tard sperging for attention on our big day is a distraction.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Simple as.
Ignoring her is the best move. Let kiwis have her just like shane.

• Deleted by RickReternal
Show…

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
This is inaccurate. Dan and BDA did not attempt to do a stream at Hooligan's. The only stream was Dan at the airport.

Tess sends her regards. I gave her a $40 tip on a $60 bill. CASH. No mention of NAMBLA.

Can you ask the ringleader to upload an archive of the stream? I'm impatient and wanna get the Dan Man's initial takeaways.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm 95% convinced that Jackie is some kind of SpaceEdge bit. No one could possibly be this brazenly stupid. The fact that Pat unquestioningly buys everything she says hook, line, and sinker adds to my confidence.

I will say that if it is a bit, getting Pat to include defamatory statements about a judge and his son in a self-authored pro se legal submission rivals the Josiah Tapes, something I didn't think possible. If it's a bit, I raise a glass of raspberry shandy to you, SpaceEdge.