• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna clear something up about fat chicks.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was only 18 and so was she. She wouldn’t take my pants off before she saw a condom. She stopped talking to me because I didn’t want to take her to prom. I was her age but a grade older due to months.
This might be one of those rare cases where she actually didnt suck dick. She probably got cheesed once really fucking bad and thought thats just what dicks like. What a wasted opportunity for blowjob memories to beat off to forever. Stupid bitch.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This might be one of those rare cases where she actually didnt suck dick. She probably got cheesed once really fucking bad and thought thats just what dicks like. What a wasted opportunity for blowjob memories to beat off to forever. Stupid bitch.
It’s an old Bobby joke that I love where he goes, “you hate me but I’m still fucking you.” Meaning you still jerk off to her memory.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Yeah this actually seems plausible. More along the lines of "she doesn't suck dick yet"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Damn. You could have started off with "Hey do you suck dick yet?"
She was friends with my old friend’s ex. I’m assuming she’s married now. All things considered, I wish I didn’t delete the nudes but I always made it a point to not hang onto them after I stopped seeing a chick. I’m not a good guy but I’m not a scumbag either.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
She was friends with my old friend’s ex. I’m assuming she’s married now. All things considered, I wish I didn’t delete the nudes but I always made it a point to not hang onto them after I stopped seeing a chick. I’m not a good guy but I’m not a scumbag either.
I knew you were a good boy. Im tellin you fellas, always get your girlfriends to let you film them sucking you to completion at least once. Its the best anti-blackmale material. They will never fuck with you if it goes south, no matter how borderline they may be. They will know what could happen.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I knew you were a good boy. Im tellin you fellas, always get your girlfriends to let you film them sucking you to completion at least once. Its the best anti-blackmale material. They will never fuck with you if it goes south, no matter how borderline they may be. They will know what could happen.
I don’t like to put it this way but I’m not a bad or crazy dude so I’m not worried about that stuff. I always treat women with at least a modicum of respect. I dated one girl who was crazy enough to probably try dragging me through the mud but I’d be like seventh on her list. My first real ex’s next boyfriend threw a brick through her car window. I’m not that guy, I usually get broken up with for being distant or an addiction. I’m not asshole in that sense. Selfish? Absolutely.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I don’t like to put it this way but I’m not a bad or crazy dude so I’m not worried about that stuff. I always treat women with at least a modicum of respect. I dated one girl who was crazy enough to probably try dragging me through the mud but I’d be like seventh on her list. My first real ex’s next boyfriend threw a brick through her car window. I’m not that guy, I usually get broken up with for being distant or an addiction. I’m not asshole in that sense. Selfish? Absolutely.
The unfortunate thing here, and im talking from experience, is it doesnt matter how nice of a man you are sometimes. I dated a girl that ended up in the psyche ward while I was with her, confirmed borderline personality disorder among other things. She was a goddamn mess, I was a saint. That video of her inhaling my dick saved my life. She used to hit herself, film the bruises and threaten to go to the police if I break up with her.