• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna clear something up about fat chicks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
She wanted to eat them while you were fucking?
IMG_2753.png

Wa4892

Forum Clout
does anyone really care about this?

I'm just happy i'm cumming and I'm not by myself
Point taken. My opinion is swallowing is the cherry on top. However, again in my opinion, it is critical the girl lets you orgasm to completion in her mouth. If she doesn't, it's not even a blowjob. It's, she gave you a handjob while sucking your cock a little.

Seriously, if a woman is giving head and does not let you cum in her mouth, it will never be better than mediocre. And, I apologize for getting graphic but, if a guy goes down on a woman and is two fingers deep rubbing her g spot and his lips are wrapped around her clitoris like a vacuum seal, then, just as the woman's orgasm starts, the guy takes his mouth off her clit and just rubs it with his thumb, and his fingers are sliding in and out no longer near the g spot ....... there is NO woman on the planet who would say that is an acceptable way for an oral sex encounter to end.

AND that's leaving out the part if a guy ever ran to the bathroom right afterwards, gagging, retching, spitting in the sink screaming "it's so disgusting!" Again, no woman would tolerate a man doing this but it's not uncommon for women to do.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Point taken. My opinion is swallowing is the cherry on top. However, again in my opinion, it is critical the girl lets you orgasm to completion in her mouth. If she doesn't, it's not even a blowjob. It's, she gave you a handjob while sucking your cock a little.

Seriously, if a woman is giving head and does not let you cum in her mouth, it will never be better than mediocre. And, I apologize for getting graphic but, if a guy goes down on a woman and is two fingers deep rubbing her g spot and his lips are wrapped around her clitoris like a vacuum seal, then, just as the woman's orgasm starts, the guy takes his mouth off her clit and just rubs it with his thumb, and his fingers are sliding in and out no longer near the g spot ....... there is NO woman on the planet who would say that is an acceptable way for an oral sex encounter to end.

AND that's leaving out the part if a guy ever ran to the bathroom right afterwards, gagging, retching, spitting in the sink screaming "it's so disgusting!" Again, no woman would tolerate a man doing this but it's not uncommon for women to do.
I’d rather blow a load on her than down her throat. Clean it up.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
What does that mean? Is it like an annulment?
We the people is gimmick where you fill out paper work, and file it with the city (i think) and pay like 500 bucks and it's over

she did the paper work, and I paid for it

she was a nice lady. We didn't fight or anything....we just......I dunno......she wasn't "the one that got away"

the wedding it self was justice of the peace....we did laundry that night....tada

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
We the people is gimmick where you fill out paper work, and file it with the city (i think) and pay like 500 bucks and it's over

she did the paper work, and I paid for it

she was a nice lady. We didn't fight or anything....we just......I dunno......she wasn't "the one that got away"

the wedding it self was justice of the peace....we did laundry that night....tada
Sounds kind of sad but I’m glad you got off cheap.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Every woman swallows. If a woman says she doesn't swallow it means she doesn't swallow for you.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The second hottest chick I ever fawked didn’t suck dick. You’re putting a whole new perspective on this for me.
I had a bitch with a tongue ring tell me she doesnt suck dick. Women are retarded. But after fucking her, there was blood everywhere, and it didnt smell like nasty ass period blood. Makes me think she was a virgin but kept it hidden. The onlyyyyy time a chick refused to suck.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I had a bitch with a tongue ring tell me she doesnt suck dick. Women are retarded. But after fucking her, there was blood everywhere, and it didnt smell like nasty ass period blood. Makes me think she was a virgin but kept it hidden. The onlyyyyy time a chick refused to suck.
What was the point of the tongue ring then?