• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna clear something up about fat chicks.

G

Sometimes Anthony tries to wax psychiatristy about why a guy would be attracted to a fat girl. He say's we fear being abandoned. It's actually the polar opposite. For one, when I came online sexually was in Jr. High. Most of my early sex memories were clumsy fondling of chubby girls in my grade. Because most girls were a little chubby in Jr. High. So I got over the skinny girl thing early on because I wanted to stick my dick in whatever's available and I'm not too fussy about it. Then also, there is a thing where you forgive yourself for shortcomings partially through forgiving others. I forgive you for your fatness, you forgive me for being a lazy alcoholic. Deal? But Fatrick is different. I don't see him ever choosing to walk down a path to forgiveness.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I've had sex with two hefty broads. One was this BPD bitch who was staying at the motel where I worked. She would always ask me to come to her room and fuck her and eventually I did. She had nice big tits. I had sex with her a few times and smoked crack with her and then she ran out of money to stay and I don't know what happened to her.

Then I fucked an even fatter 19 year old when I was 29. She also had nice big tits. She spit in my mouth and asked me to choke her but it was hard because she had a huge fucking neck.

Anyway the moral of the story is its fine to fuck fatties but I'm a skinny guy so I get tired out with all the mass absorbing the thrusts.

G

I've had sex with two hefty broads. One was this BPD bitch who was staying at the motel where I worked. She would always ask me to come to her room and fuck her and eventually I did. She had nice big tits. I had sex with her a few times and smoked crack with her and then she ran out of money to stay and I don't know what happened to her.

Then I fucked an even fatter 19 year old when I was 29. She also had nice big tits. She spit in my mouth and asked me to choke her but it was hard because she had a huge fucking neck.

Anyway the moral of the story is its fine to fuck fatties but I'm a skinny guy so I get tired out with all the mass absorbing the thrusts.
Never had a fatty get all BDSM with me. The neck though, yeah I can see that being a problem.