• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Pat might be reproducing. I essentially cucked this guy, and he filed a restraining order against his wife for fucking me too loud.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I respect her privacy. She works a high profile job at a major LA hospital, so pics are out of the question. I find her to be very attractive, but I'm just some mid 30s middle class working divorced single father in Southern California. Adjust your expectations accordingly. This pathetic dirtbag she was with was her first real boyfriend and he was able to leach off her for 17 years while punching well over his weight class by a magnitude of light years. He took advantage of the fact she didnt know how pathetic he was because there was nothing to compare him to. Dude had it made but he flew too close to the sun when he asked for an open relationship. Each man has their own tastes but she is far from being ugly and I can confidently say she's much better looking than Nikki.

Oh and I stand at 6'1 200 pounds. Not exactly a tall lean muscle mass but definitely not a scrawny little shit or a fat slob.

I respect that you respect her privacy, unlike the Pigman, constantly posting and negging his wife.

You’re a good egg Martin.