• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Pat might be reproducing. I essentially cucked this guy, and he filed a restraining order against his wife for fucking me too loud.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not looking to enlist a private army. The Pat parralels were simply too uncanny not to share here. I mean he even broke the woman's ribs for fuck sake. I'm still dating the woman. He had the brilliant idea of suggesting a polyamorous relationship after 17 years and once she started seeing me there was no looking back. She got me, he was left with his dick in his hands. He only came out as Trans to make it seem like that was the reason she left him. She even offered to continue supporting him and live as roommates if he'd stop the yelling and screaming abuse. He couldn't do it. He 5150ed on christmas then when he got back she told him he had 14 days to move. On day 14 he sent her this text

View attachment 30012
That’s actually pretty amazing. You have an interesting life, brotherman.

Snake

Forum Clout
imageedit_56_5201534228.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
We've seen the guy so the girl is probably 4-5/10 but he still cucked a man into transdom. Pretty legendary even if he's no 6'1" towering giant.
I respect her privacy. She works a high profile job at a major LA hospital, so pics are out of the question. I find her to be very attractive, but I'm just some mid 30s middle class working divorced single father in Southern California. Adjust your expectations accordingly. This pathetic dirtbag she was with was her first real boyfriend and he was able to leach off her for 17 years while punching well over his weight class by a magnitude of light years. He took advantage of the fact she didnt know how pathetic he was because there was nothing to compare him to. Dude had it made but he flew too close to the sun when he asked for an open relationship. Each man has their own tastes but she is far from being ugly and I can confidently say she's much better looking than Nikki.

Oh and I stand at 6'1 200 pounds. Not exactly a tall lean muscle mass but definitely not a scrawny little shit or a fat slob.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I respect her privacy. She works a high profile job at a major LA hospital, so pics are out of the question. I find her to be very attractive, but I'm just some mid 30s middle class working divorced single father in Southern California. Adjust your expectations accordingly. This pathetic dirtbag she was with was her first real boyfriend and he was able to leach off her for 17 years while punching well over his weight class by a magnitude of light years. He took advantage of the fact she didnt know how pathetic he was because there was nothing to compare him to. Dude had it made but he flew too close to the sun when he asked for an open relationship. Each man has their own tastes but she is far from being ugly and I can confidently say she's much better looking than Nikki.

Oh and I stand at 6'1 200 pounds. Not exactly a tall lean muscle mass but definitely not a scrawny little shit or a fat slob.
Man I wish I could convert MN to socal but I believe in you now. This broad could be a Minneapolis 7!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

Damn martin i though you were a skinny guy. Always imagined average height and skinny. Only ever seen your old twatter profile. Ill admit the story gets funnier and funnier. Ive “doxxed” myself here by taking a pic and just blacking out my face (whiting out my wifes face) and blacking out my tattoo. I think a pic of the wife would rllllly make this case.