• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Pat might be reproducing. I essentially cucked this guy, and he filed a restraining order against his wife for fucking me too loud.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I always have something to say. Whether or not anyone gives a shtt is another matter entirely. If anything, I find it to be quite fitting that I end up in this particular situation completely independent of my character arc here. I think that my affinity with this strange place and my reasons for choosing to walk among you will make more sense to people here now.
It’s a Pat quote brotherman

Forum Clout
To add, I'm pretty sure he's a lib Dem who believed pat at first and thought we were proud boys. Then he actually came to the forum, saw that we're just classic trolls and did a 180 when we proved Pat abandoned his daughter.

His first post was super gay and cryptic about who he was but one of our talented autists figured it was him in like 2 seconds. Since then he's proven himself quite the brotherman
Yeah youre 100% correct! He was thinking we were proud boys or proud boy adjacent, or that this was politically motivated or some shit, until he came here and took 3 seconds of his time and figured out were just a buncha retards looking for lolz. I think he found that part pretty hilarious if I remember correctly because Pat had convinced em we were hundreds of literal salute-throwing Nazis.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I'll offer you my greatest skill: I'll go through this faggot's twitter and find every bannable tweet we can report and give him the ol' Pat treatment. Without his connecTions to Louise Mensch and Noseberg, the problem will most likely sort itself out. Or end in murder suicide, anyway yeah I recommend not going over to that house anymore.

Update: This is the most mundane fucking Twitter account ever. No impotent rage or Pat like faggotry. Junk food and mountain dew has replaced ever ounce of testosterone in this manchild's body.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
nah Martin is a good egg who is interested in scifi wiriting. Hes John W. He used to follow Pig on twitter until the imposter childs showed up and Pat acted like he usually does and it made Martin scratch his head and take a closer look at the situation and came to the conclusion that we WERENT lying and everything Pat was saying was half true or just straight bullshit and made an account here. Hes now a respected member of our community and hates Pat. (He gave us some inside info on Pats insurance license too)

@Martin nice to see you Brothaman. Hope the family is well. (@Phish)
Thanks brotherman, and shoutout Martin

Lot of origin stories here, you know?

G

Fresh meat.

To everyone saying "Not your personal army" don't forget how Pat was found.

Let's see how the Troon responds to a few OnA styled light ribbings.

We're like ancient Rome. We poke you just a bit and then wait for you to give us an excuse to make war.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
Not looking to enlist a private army. The Pat parralels were simply too uncanny not to share here. I mean he even broke the woman's ribs for fuck sake. I'm still dating the woman. He had the brilliant idea of suggesting a polyamorous relationship after 17 years and once she started seeing me there was no looking back. She got me, he was left with his dick in his hands. He only came out as Trans to make it seem like that was the reason she left him. She even offered to continue supporting him and live as roommates if he'd stop the yelling and screaming abuse. He couldn't do it. He 5150ed on christmas then when he got back she told him he had 14 days to move. On day 14 he sent her this text

Screenshot_20220319-143454_Messages.jpg