• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Pat might be reproducing. I essentially cucked this guy, and he filed a restraining order against his wife for fucking me too loud.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
This guy is your kind of people. Reminds me of Pat in a lot of ways. He is a domestic abuser, and a deadbeat who wouldn't work and now wants his ex wife who has worked her whole life and holds 2 masters degrees to pay him alimony for the rest of his life. He's been publicly making videos on instagram saying that I tried to kill him, that his 5'4 ex wife is the one who used to beat him -- a 6'1 250 pound man.

I'm not specifically asking for you to engage in speaking to him but he fancies himself a transgender social media influencer so I'm sure he appreciates any engagement. He only came out as trans when his ex wife finally told him she had enough of his child like tantrums and screaming fits. I just thought you'd get a good laugh out of this excerpt from the "domestic violence" restraining order request.

The video below that I put together speaks for itself. There was a reddit thread where I posted it in /r/imatotalpiece of shit that got up to over 500 upvotes before mods deleted it because he showed up in the threat and started fighting people over it. IF you guys want more of this content I have a whole google drive of screenshots of his texts, his disgusting only-fans account.

He even accused me of "Cyberstalking" and has reported me to the "Federal Cyberstalking Division"
1647662865228.png

1647576881615.png

G

This guy is your kind of people. Reminds me of Pat in a lot of ways. He is a domestic abuser, and a deadbeat who wouldn't work and now wants his ex wife who has worked her whole life and holds 2 masters degrees to pay him alimony for the rest of his life. He's been publicly making videos on instagram saying that I tried to kill him, that his 5'4 ex wife is the one who used to beat him -- a 6'1 250 pound man.

I'm not specifically asking for you to engage in speaking to him but he fancies himself a transgender social media influencer so I'm sure he appreciates any engagement. He only came out as trans when his ex wife finally told him she had enough of his child like tantrums and screaming fits. I just thought you'd get a good laugh out of this excerpt from the "domestic violence" restraining order request.

The video below that I put together speaks for itself. There was a reddit thread where I posted it in /r/imatotalpiece of shit that got up to over 500 upvotes before mods deleted it because he showed up in the threat and started fighting people over it. IF you guys want more of this content I have a whole google drive of screenshots of his texts, his disgusting only-fans account.

He even accused me of "Cyberstalking" and has reported me to the "Federal Cyberstalking Division"
View attachment 29836[MEDIA=youtube]3_1-H2QocqA[/MEDIA]

View attachment 29702
Hi Martin. Yes, I’d like to speak with you, sir.

Martin

Forum Clout
Hi Martin. Yes, I’d like to speak with you, sir.
I dont necessarily need help, but the last 2 months since she forced him to move out have been surreal. I wont make any direct calls to deal with him, or doxx him here (for my own legal protection) but I figured this guy is the kind of people this place likes to know about.

Martin

Forum Clout
Since you've been gone, Rick now owes Quasi $26k+ and he can't take selfies with his hairdresser any more. Oh, and he freaked out over the telephone and says "child" in real life.
Ive been watching. I dont always post but I check in here once every week or so. I talk too much when I actually do post, so I at least try to limit myself to speaking when I have something good.

G

I dont necessarily need help, but the last 2 months since she forced him to move out have been surreal. I wont make any direct calls to deal with him, or doxx him here (for my own legal protection) but I figured this guy is the kind of people this place likes to know about.
If you’re up to it, please PM me some of the texts/evidence you have from this guy. I’d like to assess what kind of maniac we’re dealing with and help you either expose him or at least make his life miserable.

Martin

Forum Clout
Your mouth, it has nothing... to... say. You should geT thaT looked aT, liTTle one.
I always have something to say. Whether or not anyone gives a shtt is another matter entirely. If anything, I find it to be quite fitting that I end up in this particular situation completely independent of my character arc here. I think that my affinity with this strange place and my reasons for choosing to walk among you will make more sense to people here now.

Martin

Forum Clout
If you’re up to it, please PM me some of the texts/evidence you have from this guy. I’d like to assess what kind of maniac we’re dealing with and help you either expose him or at least make his life miserable.

Give me some time, but you can expect to hear from me in the next day or so. Im not where I can access all the good stuff right now, and I will disclose more via DM with you. But THIS guy is like the more pathetic Pat Protege I think this place may enjoy. I just need certain assurances. Keep an eye out for my pm in the next couple days. I'll hit you up sooner if I can manage.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I always have something to say. Whether or not anyone gives a shtt is another matter entirely. If anything, I find it to be quite fitting that I end up in this particular situation completely independent of my character arc here. I think that my affinity with this strange place and my reasons for choosing to walk among you will make more sense to people here now.
You gotta Linger Longer, brotherman.

DB6ELQrVwAAg04W.jpg

G

I care, hmu with some info. I fucking LOVE cyberbullying people who deserve it