• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I See It Now, Child

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Nice humble bragging that you went to University in my home country, stupid. Why wouldn't I make it about me? You got your elongated labia knocked around there for 4 years, over half of my family still lives there. I'm the conquistador, you're the drunk tourist.
ok tio. i love my españoles always. vosotros sois tough headed.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://seriouslyspain.com/what-does-the-spanish-word-tio-tia-or-plural-tios-mean-in-english[/URL]

are you really challenging me after i told you i speak spanish fluently

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=tipo&amp=true[/URL]

I trust the Spanish speakers I've hung out with, and the only people I've had to practice with is mainly Mexicans.

So we were both right. SO WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT TOUGH GUY???

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

I trust the Spanish speakers I've hung out with, and the only people I've had to practice with is mainly Mexicans.

So we were both right. SO WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT TOUGH GUY???
i don't talk like that now. i speak south florida spanish. it's all good.

G

i don't talk like that now. i speak south florida spanish. it's all good.
So you're just giving me a hard time to give me a hard time? This tipa over here.

I've always tried to explain this to people but nobody ever gets it: European Spanish and Mexican Spanish is like American English and English English.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Also here's me every minute and a half when I'm talking to Mexicans: "estas hablando muy rapido"

Those motherfuckers talk like they're on METH.
the spanish i speak is caribbean, mostly cuban and i add a lil twist of dominican because i'm morena. i appreciate all dialects. i'm actually a little bit of a language nerd i can understand and attempt to speak any dialect of english spanish portuguese or french in the americas. and i took like high level classes in it. yeah.

G

the spanish i speak is caribbean, mostly cuban and i add a lil twist of dominican because i'm morena. i appreciate all dialects. i'm actually a little bit of a language nerd i can understand and attempt to speak any dialect of english spanish portuguese or french in the americas. and i took like high level classes in it. yeah.
Cool