• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

G

Comments on youtube, yikh...

I really feel like telling them we would have also turned on Patrice O'Neal eventually had he lived to this era. We would have gotten tired of his bitterness masquerading as 'profound' insight. Dude was just a buzzkill he knew he was dying and wanted to kill Fairtytale romance and true love with him, miserable diabetic small dicked perverted fat cunt.

G

Patrice was funny and a comic, even handicapped as he was by his race.

Patrice was literally Black Comedy God, however while sitting in with Dopey, Tranth, PReP Norton, and the staff of jew zilches.
That's the other thing, he literally relegated himself to OnA, but what options did he have? Niggers worth a damn like Spike Lee tried giving a fuck, and he just was too lazy to hang. It's why he felt comfortable with those degenerates (birds of a feather).

He really was lucky Colin liked him.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
That's the other thing, he literally relegated himself to OnA, but what options did he have? Niggers worth a damn like Spike Lee tried giving a fuck, and he just was too lazy to hang. It's why he felt comfortable with those degenerates (birds of a feather).

He really was lucky Colin liked him.
OnA had a national audience back when.

A lot of flyover folks would go see so-called comics that plugged their gigs on xm. I do not remember Patrice doing gigs like a touring comic though.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
He’s pretty fair for a black men and had unique take on things, others like Sherrod small, dl hugely etc will just say wipopo bad

sherrod once threatened to punch some lady on a podcast just cause she said niggers aint kangs, she has some history degree from some egyptian college, and all that thick lipped ape got was literally "we wuz kangz"

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
He’s pretty fair for a black men and had unique take on things, others like Sherrod small, dl hugely etc will just say wipopo bad

sherrod once threatened to punch some lady on a podcast just cause she said niggers aint kangs, she has some history degree from some egyptian college, and all that thick lipped ape got was literally "we wuz kangz"
Never punished myself with Dopie and the Dregs. Sherrod looks like that pinhead sports nigger - quick channel change.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Lol, now I can't get the image of sherrod screaming DAS RITE!!! at anthony while he's holding a burning cross in one hand and a tranny dick in the other.

G

Patrice had 3 topics

Typical nigger view on race: All dem wyte peepul be racist yo. All uv dem.

Typical nigger view on love: see what you got to do man is you got to be treating these bitches like shit. That's not profound, trice. That's how every single nigger ever treats their bitch

And finally, conspiracy nigger: his only good and interesting views which were completely ruined 90% of the time by that cocksucker lumpy faggot Norton saying retarded shit while Patrice was making good points.

Last edited by a moderator:

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Patrice had 3 topics

Typical nigger view on race: All dem wyte peepul be racist yo. All uv dem.

Typical nigger view on love: see what you got to do man is you got to be treating these bitches like shit. That's not profound trice. That's how every single nigger ever treats their bitch

And finally, conspiracy nigger: his only good and interesting views which were completely ruined 90% of the time by that cocksucker lumpy faggot Norton saying retarded shit while Patrice was making good points.
I only disagree with you on the race thing, cause patrice seemed to be smarter with that.

G

The one I can think of off the top of my head is when Nick Dipaolo was in the studio. Nick and Anthony attack Patrice about how white people have to look ridiculous in commercials and Patrice immediately went into typical nigger defense of EVERYTHING BE RACIAL WITH WHITE PEOPLE, EVERYTHING IS RACIST WHITE PEOPLE, ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

Last edited by a moderator:
G

One thing I found funny about Patrice is he fell into that typical nigger trap of thinking you have your woman in a gilded cage. And as soon as he stroked out she showed him didn't she? She ran his name through the goddamn mud to make every penny she could off of it.

My girls a soldier! my girl be loyal!

He's probably in the afterlife right now, 20 types of butthurt over the fact that she got the last laugh on him.