• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I literally have not had sex since 2019

Wa4892

Forum Clout
This thread got me thinking, I'm gonna go with the longest I went with no sex, no blowjob, no nothing was about a year. Long story short, I was dating a girl I thought I was going to marry. On the exact day I first thought "I have to start looking at engagement rings" ...., literally that DAY she dumped me.

I did not handle it well and declared love was bullshit and every night for the rest of my life would be a one night stand. After six months of that I was just exhausted from running around with whores and semi-whores. So I went in the whole other direction and declared I would not so much as put my hand up a girl's shirt unless it was a serious relationship.

It took about a year but I survived and ended up getting married to the next serious girlfriend I had.

G

This thread got me thinking, I'm gonna go with the longest I went with no sex, no blowjob, no nothing was about a year. Long story short, I was dating a girl I thought I was going to marry. On the exact day I first thought "I have to start looking at engagement rings" ...., literally that DAY she dumped me.

I did not handle it well and declared love was bullshit and every night for the rest of my life would be a one night stand. After six months of that I was just exhausted from running around with whores and semi-whores. So I went in the whole other direction and declared I would not so much as put my hand up a girl's shirt unless it was a serious relationship.

It took about a year but I survived and ended up getting married to the next serious girlfriend I had.
Wow. Did some girls not like how you wouldn't make a move?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Wow. Did some girls not like how you wouldn't make a move?
Actually, yes!! This happenened twice and both asked "are you gay?" In both instances, it was the third date and I was asked why I hadn't made a move. Apparently, three dates in, it's not a good idea to say to a woman " I just want to be sure I like you before anything happens."

G

Actually, yes!! This happenened twice and both asked "are you gay?" In both instances, it was the third date and I was asked why I hadn't made a move. Apparently, three dates in, it's not a good idea to say to a woman " I just want to be sure I like you before anything happens."
Once I had the hottest chick ever and there was no way I couldn't have not fucked her on the first date. But for 99% of other chicks, I could wait. I may try that.