• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I literally have not had sex since 2019

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
no-...I legitmately think I'm an aesexual.

What had happened is around the time I stopped things in my life changed and I had to help out people in my family leaving me very little time to date and all that....during this time I noticed that I really didn't miss having sex or dating all that much...so a month became a year. a year became a couple years.....a couple years became a decade

However- In fairness to myself I had had a lot of ugly sex...I say ugly because my "Body count" is filled with nothing but 5 and Solid 6's

EDIT: this picture was taken around the same time I was having any sort of sex...so, it's not like I couldn't get any....also, I wasn't a "Gymcel" so I had a good body and could actually talk to girls
View attachment 106590
You're a gay guy.. you know that, right?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
You ever see someone for mental health stuff or is that not possible where you live?
not possible and I don't have the money for it anyway. And there is no social security and universal healthcare insurance here to cover the costs in the third world as well.

Thanks for asking Rutherford.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
not possible and I don't have the money for it anyway. And there is no social security and universal healthcare insurance here to cover the costs in the third world as well.

Thanks for asking Rutherford.
I'm sorry bro that sounds like a nightmare. The lack of that support system makes getting better harder for sure but certainly not impossible because that's all inside of you. Just a matter of accessing and applying it. DM if you ever need to talk brotherman.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
no-...I legitmately think I'm an aesexual.

What had happened is around the time I stopped things in my life changed and I had to help out people in my family leaving me very little time to date and all that....during this time I noticed that I really didn't miss having sex or dating all that much...so a month became a year. a year became a couple years.....a couple years became a decade

However- In fairness to myself I had had a lot of ugly sex...I say ugly because my "Body count" is filled with nothing but 5 and Solid 6's

EDIT: this picture was taken around the same time I was having any sort of sex...so, it's not like I couldn't get any....also, I wasn't a "Gymcel" so I had a good body and could actually talk to girls
View attachment 106590
That's a really good picture, Johnny

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'm sorry bro that sounds like a nightmare. The lack of that support system makes getting better harder for sure but certainly not impossible because that's all inside of you. Just a matter of accessing and applying it. DM if you ever need to talk brotherman.
Thanks, You are such a sweetheart Rutherford. Your name reminds me of someone funster.

I will be making a thread about it shortly (a nobleman just a hint but not the president).

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1680462379943.png

Is this Magnum or Blue Steel?