• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I literally have not had sex since 2019

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I only have sex about once a year. I masturbate maybe once a week or when my balls start to hurt. Sex is boring.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
johnnynonameisgayfunster.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
6 years.

Plenty of opportunities, but I really don't want it anymore.

I'm probably an asexual too, if that's a real thing.
There's a spectrum to that sort of thing. I'm attracted to women but I have a low sex drive and find sex boring. I think my brother might be an actual asexual but we've never discussed it.

Of course you're also massively depressed as well so that fucks with your sex drive also.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There's a spectrum to that sort of thing. I'm attracted to women but I have a low sex drive and find sex boring. I think my brother might be an actual asexual but we've never discussed it.

Of course you're also massively depressed as well so that fucks with your sex drive also.
It's the effort. Having to act like you're interested in the person after the fact just isn't worth it to me. I'd rather jack off and carry on with my day without having to be bothered if I don't want want to be. I own my condo, own my car, and have a savings.

A woman needs more to offer me more than just a warm pussy and finding a woman these days who doesn't have the mind of a teenager is very tough and only got tougher with social networking sites.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
It's the effort. Having to act like you're interested in the person after the fact just isn't worth it to me. I'd rather jack off and carry on with my day without having to be bothered if I don't want want to be. I own my condo, own my car, and have a savings.

A woman needs more to offer me more than just a warm pussy and finding a woman these days who doesn't have the mind of a teenager is very tough and only got tougher with social networking sites.
How fat are you?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm probably an asexual too, if that's a real thing.
you know you can get a job you're totally unqualified for by claiming to be a part of the "LGBTQA+" community, right?

Aesexuals are a part of it....you just have to find a way to shoehorn the fact that you are a part of the "LGBTQA+ community" during your interview

the interviewer will never ask "well- what are you?"...they'll just move you to the head of the line....and even if the interviewer does ask that, you can answer "Aesexual"....I mean- Aesexual is a part of the group and you're not lying to them

I would totally use this btw- but I don't forsee myself going on a fancy job interviews