• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have broken ribs and the hiccups

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I've felt your pain Abe. The only time I ever had to find an emergency room when I was trucking was when I was coughing so violently and so frequently that it started causing severe pain in my chest every time I coughed. I remember sitting in the emergency room cringing like a faggot waiting for the next cough. At that point I would have preferred my gay doctor fondling my balls while I coughed claiming he was looking for a "hernia"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
[QUOTE="walomenap, post: 846505, member: 5050"] I've felt your pain Abe. The only time I ever had to find an emergency room when I was trucking was when I was coughing so violently and so frequently that it started causing severe pain in my chest every time I coughed. I remember sitting in the emergency room cringing like a faggot waiting for the next cough. At that point I would have preferred my gay doctor fondling my balls while I coughed claiming he was looking for a "hernia" [/QUOTE] It's a very difficull situaaation. SUBPOENA! [QUOTE="walomenap, post: 846505, member: 5050"] I've felt your pain Abe. The only time I ever had to find an emergency room when I was trucking was when I was coughing so violently and so frequently that it started causing severe pain in my chest every time I coughed. I remember sitting in the emergency room cringing like a faggot waiting for the next cough. At that point I would have preferred my gay doctor fondling my balls while I coughed claiming he was looking for a "hernia" [/QUOTE] It's a very difficull situaaation. SUBPOENA!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
[QUOTE="walomenap, post: 846505, member: 5050"] I've felt your pain Abe. The only time I ever had to find an emergency room when I was trucking was when I was coughing so violently and so frequently that it started causing severe pain in my chest every time I coughed. I remember sitting in the emergency room cringing like a faggot waiting for the next cough. At that point I would have preferred my gay doctor fondling my balls while I coughed claiming he was looking for a "hernia" [/QUOTE] It's a very difficull situaaation. SUBPOENA! [QUOTE="walomenap, post: 846505, member: 5050"] I've felt your pain Abe. The only time I ever had to find an emergency room when I was trucking was when I was coughing so violently and so frequently that it started causing severe pain in my chest every time I coughed. I remember sitting in the emergency room cringing like a faggot waiting for the next cough. At that point I would have preferred my gay doctor fondling my balls while I coughed claiming he was looking for a "hernia" [/QUOTE] It's a very difficull situaaation. SUBPOENA!
I don't know what the FUCK happened to this comment but it got FUCKED.

SUBPOENA!

G

IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!
You know who never broke his ribs and got hiccups from sucking his own dick?

martin-landau-dead.jpg