• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have broken ribs and the hiccups

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What happened, Abe?
When the fuck do you sleep?

What the fuck do you think happened, IDIOT??

I got excessively drunk and got the hiccups, and before that I broke a rib doing basic manual labour that I've been doing my whole life. My body's falling apart, I have cancer and it's YOUR fault. That's why you haven't received your signed photo. That's the truth.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm supposed to give a massive shit and picm up the slack whenever anyone I know gets hurt. Including people that I fucking pay to do work for me. But when I get hurt I should just suck it the fuck up though, right? Even when I jostle my stupid faggot body in any direction it knocks the fucking wind out of me.

G

One time I was gay faggot taking jiu-jitsu and this black guy in his 50s was sparring with me. He was about 145-150 and I was 185-190. It was on foot, the initial scramble and I tried a double reversal, like pushing into his pull and then reversing. Hard to explain but I fucked it up so bad that I ended up flinging myself to the mat, flat on my back with this dude in the air above me. He landed on my ribs with his knees cracking like 4 of them. Both sides. A whole month of that shit. Sorry dude.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One time I was gay faggot taking jiu-jitsu and this black guy in his 50s was sparring with me. He was about 145-150 and I was 185-190. It was on foot, the initial scramble and I tried a double reversal, like pushing into his pull and then reversing. Hard to explain but I fucked it up so bad that I ended up flinging myself to the mat, flat on my back with this dude in the air above me. He landed on my ribs with his knees cracking like 4 of them. Both sides. A whole month of that shit. Sorry dude.
You're right. At least a nigger didn't shatter my entire ribcage.

I'm mostly pissed off about my summer being ruined. I do a lot of kayaking. I feel like that's bad for the ribs. Then again, I ain't a doctor or nothin', but they basically said they heal on their own. Perhaps if I power through the pain I can develop super-ribs with extra-flexible cartilage. I can turn my negative into a positive. Like Shane Nokes and his neuropathy hand.

G

You're right. At least a nigger didn't shatter my entire ribcage.

I'm mostly pissed off about my summer being ruined. I do a lot of kayaking. I feel like that's bad for the ribs. Then again, I ain't a doctor or nothin', but they basically said they heal on their own. Perhaps if I power through the pain I can develop super-ribs with extra-flexible cartilage. I can turn my negative into a positive. Like Shane Nokes and his neuropathy hand.
If you wish to occupy yourself in plaster, I could make some up.
er.jpg