• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many times have you been arrested?

G

So I was meeting up with my coke dealer one day. We're in the bar, I bought a drink and he got me another one. We'd already done the deal - I had a half gram in my pocket and then we were just shooting the shit. Funny guy - he'd get out of prison, spend a few months smoking and selling crack then he'd get busted again and go back into the joint to fatten back up and start again.

We're chatting away and some guy with a light blue jacket and a buzz cut walks up, asks his name, stands him up and snaps the cuffs on. I take a long haul on my drink while I watch this go down and then get a tap on my shoulder. Detective dick, saying we've gotta talk. I asked him for ID and he flips his wallet open and shut real quick. I say no, I'd like to see it properly. He hands it over, I confirm his name with him, hand it back and ask him what's up.

"We need to have a talk."
"Okay, we're talking."
"Outside."

Well fuck, I don't want to start digging my heels in with this guy so alright let's go outside. We get out there and he starts in right away.

"Okay, as of right now you're under arrest."
"For what?"
"Possession of a controlled substance."
"How do you figure that?"
"You were in the company of a known drug dealer."
"I'm a pretty sociable guy. I talk to lots of people in the bar."

Mind you, he hasn't cuffed me at this point. We're standing face to face, I've handed over my ID and my pocket knife but he hasn't given me the Canadian version of the Miranda so I'm thinking this arrest is complete bullshit. He's fishing and I don't want to bite.

"So you don't have any drugs on you?"
"Well shit, I might have some weed in my tobacco pouch" I don't but I'm stalling so I pull it out and pick through it where he can see.
"Sorry I don't even have any weed on me"
"Well I'm going to have to ask you to empty your pockets."
"I don't see why I'd do that for you."
"Blah blah blah bullshit lie bullshit blah blah blah"
"I don't think I'm required to do that, sir"
"Blah blah blah"

I've finally had enough of this stupid back-and-forth so I say

"Look, I've given you my ID. Why don't you run my name and we'll move along"

He finally calls my name in and says

"I'm going to ask you one last time to empty your pockets."
"I'm going to have to tell you one more time that I'm not willing to do that.

So he grabs me and hooks the cuffs on. Fuck me, here we go. But he only did a pat-down over my clothes and you're not going to feel a half gram of powder in somebody's pocket. The radio comes back saying I'm a good boy never did nuffin and off come the cuffs.

"Okay, uhhh, well you're free to go."
"I thought I was under arrest?"
"Well mumble mumble go on your way"
"You have a business card, detective Potter? Make that two."

He looks like a whipped pup by now. Hands over the cards and I thank him and head to the closest place I can think of to "dispose" of the dope.

It was a good day.

Oh, I got my knife back too

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Arrested once and detained for an hour. Charges later dropped.

Cops were super nice. Knew it was bullshit and told each other -- this guy's good, you got nothing to worry about.

Can't really elaborate.
Can a on duty cop arrest another on duty cop? Very curious.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Can't really elaborate.
images

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Can a on duty cop arrest another on duty cop? Very curious.
Yes theres a youtube vid of a cop arresting another cop for putting his lights and sirens on and bombing 120mph+ down the highway just to beat traffic. State cop arrests the county cop abusing his position of power. Idk if charges stuck or not but if I remember correctly they did

Forum Clout
I was arrested once, for possession of like a half a gram of not very good weed. I gave an annoying girl a ride home, and she gave me a pinch of weed in a cigarette plastic, which I shoved into my front shirt pocket without a second thought. A faggoty state trooper pulled me over for a cracked windshield (happened a week prior) and the jerk just reached into my pocket and grabbed it. Cuffed me, took me in, the whole thing. I was being as annoying as possible, and openly goofing on the prick over what a massive waste of time it was. I went to court, and the asshole judge told me if I could fill out the paperwork in less than five minutes, he'd give me a discharge and I'd have to pay a fine. The whole thing was just retarded.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I was arrested once, for possession of like a half a gram of not very good weed. I gave an annoying girl a ride home, and she gave me a pinch of weed in a cigarette plastic, which I shoved into my front shirt pocket without a second thought. A faggoty state trooper pulled me over for a cracked windshield (happened a week prior) and the jerk just reached into my pocket and grabbed it. Cuffed me, took me in, the whole thing. I was being as annoying as possible, and openly goofing on the prick over what a massive waste of time it was. I went to court, and the asshole judge told me if I could fill out the paperwork in less than five minutes, he'd give me a discharge and I'd have to pay a fine. The whole thing was just retarded.
Are you saying spending billions of dollars arresting and incarcerating people for possession of plant matter is retarded? That it serves no purpose? Get out of here with that commie talk.

Forum Clout
Are you saying spending billions of dollars arresting and incarcerating people for possession of plant matter is retarded? That it serves no purpose? Get out of here with that commie talk.
When he let me go, I asked him if I could have the weed back. He was unamused. Mustachioed faggot, looked a lot like J. Dangle from Reno 911.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
What'd those fags want?

Some security guard at the place I worked must have filed a false report. Wannabe Rambo little faggot who wore a bulletproof vest to work. The feds wanted to know if I had been saying anti-police stuff and I told the agent I could say whatever the fuck I want to say because there were no threats or even evidence. He didn't even provide context. When I asked him when and where did this occur, I brought up the workplace and he shut down with, "I don't want to complicate this."....

I think he was either lazy or was in a fag group with that guard. This was right after that Navy shipyard shooting (2013) and the agent told me he was just following protocol and following up on all tips because there had been a mass shooting. I got his name and everything. Some pajeet motherfucker with a degree in economics or some shit. Since he's a fed, I won't say shit here. I should dox him at Kiwi Farms.