• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many times have you been arrested?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Convicted?

Never convicted.
defa9be2-0bb3-48e6-9fe8-095bb08c319e_text.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I lost count. I've been tazed and had the shit knocked out of me like a black. I think I'm past all that, but whenever the cops would get called on me for years they'd ALL come. I lived in a weird place where you could beat up certain people and they didn't care m, but if you assaulted sineone who wasnt a bum they'd all just gang beat you lol. The hardest I've spazzed on them is when one of the cunts threatened to shoot my dog for growling at him after he'd just kicked my door in.

To this day if I see that faggot we're gonna fight. Old cunt. Scared of dogs.

Ol Abe mighta kicked in some doors. Ol Abe mighta walked around some mastiffs. Cane Corsos specifically, the preferred dog of drug addicts. Emaciated, brindle, nigger-in-the-woodpile ones. Not like the Google results.

Last edited:
G

I was approached by a cop and subsequently arrested for "drunk driving" whilst asleep in my car, which was parked in a parking lot. My initial reaction was like "Are you serious?" I thought he was just checking to make sure I hadn't OD'd on heroin or something. He then ordered an ambulance to take me to a hospital, where they injected me with some sedative and kept me for several hours. Some faggot doctor tried to upsell me and get me to receive some scan, and I was like "NO. Just get me out of here." The police report notes that I started acting belligerent one the ambulance showed up. No shit, the whole ordeal probably cost me over $10,000, majority of which was medical expenses. The judge took pity on me and gave me the mandatory minimums. My attorney told me I should have slept in the back seat instead of the driver's seat. Thanks!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I was approached by a cop and subsequently arrested for "drunk driving" whilst asleep in my car, which was parked in a parking lot. My initial reaction was like "Are you serious?" I thought he was just checking to make sure I hadn't OD'd on heroin or something. He then ordered an ambulance to take me to a hospital, where they injected me with some sedative and kept me for several hours. Some faggot doctor tried to upsell me and get me to receive some scan, and I was like "NO. Just get me out of here." The police report notes that I started acting belligerent one the ambulance showed up. No shit, the whole ordeal probably cost me over $10,000, majority of which was medical expenses. The judge took pity on me and gave me the mandatory minimums. My attorney told me I should have slept in the back seat instead of the driver's seat. Thanks!
We're not perfect but some aspects of the US sound demonic and nightmarish. The cop situation is beyond fucked.

G

We're not perfect but some aspects of the US sound demonic and nightmarish. The cop situation is beyond fucked.
This was one of the major reasons I left the US. I can live anywhere I want. Why would I live in a place with such a high cost of living, where you can randomly get fucked like that and be out 10 grand? You're also completely fucked without a car (lost my driver's license from this), which is not the case basically everywhere else in the world. Aside from the Constitution and the high salaries, there is nothing that I find appealing about living there.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This was one of the major reasons I left the US. I can live anywhere I want. Why would I live in a place with such a high cost of living, where you can randomly get fucked like that and be out 10 grand? You're also completely fucked without a car (lost my driver's license from this), which is not the case basically everywhere else in the world. Aside from the Constitution and the high salaries, there is nothing that I find appealing about living there.
I'm happy you left.

That's why I hate these conservitard I BACK THE BLUE faggots. I understand they gotta protect themselves against certain demographics of the population. I get it. But because some of them are dickless cowards, they'll abuse their power and go after harmless civilians. This guy pulled over this 17-year-old because the cop had his headlights on, so the kid high beamed him.

Tasered till his heart stopped, cuffed, head dropped on the curb like a sack of shit. Paramedics had to induce a coma to get his heart beating again.

It's not a race thing; they're both white here. Some American cops are just sadists. Same in Oz but to a lesser degree.

Forum Clout
I had a pretty sheltered upper middle-class upbringing I guess. I don't even understand how you get into all these situations.

It seems like everyone with a record always knows the names of a bunch of prescription drugs and what liquor to combine them with. "So I had taken 30 mg of phenclonadrohyl with some vodka, and...".

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm happy you left.

That's why I hate these conservitard I BACK THE BLUE faggots. I understand they gotta protect themselves against certain demographics of the population. I get it. But because some of them are dickless cowards, they'll abuse their power and go after harmless civilians. This guy pulled over this 17-year-old because the cop had his headlights on, so the kid high beamed him.

Tasered till his heart stopped, cuffed, head dropped on the curb like a sack of shit. Paramedics had to induce a coma to get his heart beating again.

It's not a race thing; they're both white here. Some American cops are just sadists. Same in Oz but to a lesser degree.

When I've interacted with male cops here it's 40% people who actually should be cops and 60% dudes who actually want to fight and try to get you to either swing on them or move in a manner aggressively enough that they can take you down and have their pals drop knees on your jaw right after you had your fucking wisdom teeth removed and they kicked your mom's door off the hinges.

The ones I'm saying "should be cops" isn't just because they let me go or something. I have dealt with cool cops that you can talk to like a real person. I sure as fuck wouldn't ever expect that though.

What's pissed me off for the past few years is the cops being younger than me. I'm a nigger. Don't disispeck me youngblood.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Were your keys in the ignition?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I
I had a pretty sheltered upper middle-class upbringing I guess. I don't even understand how you get into all these situations.

It seems like everyone with a record always knows the names of a bunch of prescription drugs and what liquor to combine them with. "So I had taken 30 mg of phenclonadrohyl with some vodka, and...".
Never been arrested sober.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
When I've interacted with male cops here it's 40% people who actually should be cops and 60% dudes who actually want to fight and try to get you to either swing on them or move in a manner aggressively enough that they can take you down and have their pals drop knees on your jaw right after you had your fucking wisdom teeth removed and they kicked your mom's door off the hinges.

The ones I'm saying "should be cops" isn't just because they let me go or something. I have dealt with cool cops that you can talk to like a real person. I sure as fuck wouldn't ever expect that though.

What's pissed me off for the past few years is the cops being younger than me. I'm a nigger. Don't disispeck me youngblood.
*mounties

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I lost count. I've been tazed and had the shit knocked out of me like a black. I think I'm past all that, but whenever the cops would get called on me for years they'd ALL come. I lived in a weird place where you could beat up certain people and they didn't care m, but if you assaulted sineone who wasnt a bum they'd all just gang beat you lol. The hardest I've spazzed on them is when one of the cunts threatened to shoot my dog for growling at him after he'd just kicked my door in.

To this day if I see that faggot we're gonna fight. Old cunt. Scared of dogs.

Ol Abe mighta kicked in some doors. Ol Abe mighta walked around some mastiffs. Cane Corsos specifically, the preferred dog of drug addicts. Emaciated, brindle, nigger-in-the-woodpile ones. Not like the Google results.

write a book

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I'm happy you left.

I don't know if this is still the norm, but, growing up I always knew who would end up being cops exactly like I knew who would grow up to be a doctor.

The "soon to be cops" were always borderline juvenile delinquents who just never fucked up THAT bad. They were punks and bullies. The would sit in shop class doing nothing but talking about wanting to be a cop in town ...... And this a quote ..... "so we can drive around town as fast as we want."

In other words, people who just wanted to kick someone's ass without getting in trouble for it.

Hopefully this will be less of a problem as state and local agencies lean towards people who have some experience in the armed forces or cursory criminal justice education.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Shit like this is why I don’t live in the US. Stuff that is so patently unjust but everyone goes along with it.