• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many times have you been arrested?

G

nice suppressed, stupid.
semi-supressed. In order to bolster my self esteem, I imagine, part of me tries to suppress memories that are of me fucking up. Therefore I need legal documents to find out the story of what I really did. Then I filter between the cops and my own (sympathetic to myself) filter and I arrive at a comfortable viewpoint for my aberrant behavior. And I didn't get past sophomore year of High School.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You've been arrested!?! You fuckin dirtbag. White trash pizza gahhbige. Anyways, Ive been arrested 5, 6? times. Done a bit of time in county. Does NNAAHHT make you tough or cool. If anything it makes you a nigger and thats about it.
A vicious cycle.. he needs anti-anxiety medication because he's traumatized by his past arrests, but his past arrests are for possession of unprescribed anti-anxiety medication.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
A vicious cycle.. he needs anti-anxiety medication because he's traumatized by his past arrests, but his past arrests are for possession of unprescribed anti-anxiety medication.
Bzzt, wrong as always, coprophilic atalker. Never been arrested for any drugs besides distribution of marijuana, child. I was discriminated against by the evil white man. You work for me now. Enjoy Nice Forum, Stupid

G

7. Never done time. Pled I think twice.
No, 9. Forgot a few. Still no time.
fuck. 10.

It get's hard to remember when it's all the result of drunken hijinks and when it's the norm.

Also when you're not really doing worse than the people around you . . .
7. Never done time. Pled I think twice.
No, 9. Forgot a few. Still no time.
fuck. 10.

It get's hard to remember when it's all the result of drunken hijinks and when it's the norm.

Also when you're not really doing worse than the people around you . . .
Honestly I think I've been arrested and/or detained around 12 times. Twice it resulted in a plea bargain, all the rest were dropped but some of them were really instrumental in my education.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You've been arrested!?! You fuckin dirtbag. White trash pizza gahhbige. Anyways, Ive been arrested 5, 6? times. Done a bit of time in county. Does NNAAHHT make you tough or cool. If anything it makes you a nigger and thats about it.
I’ve been arrested 43 times. Who me? Not guilty.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You can absolutely be arrested without being read you Miranda rights because they only have to say it if they plan on interrogating you.
No shit
“You’re under arrest anything you say or do blahblahblah”
He's describing miranda rights, unless in the UK is starts like that and then gets into how you actually don't have any rights.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Story time: i was one of 3 white guys in my pod of 40. It was ALL spooks that knew each other from the street. So of course me and the other 2 random white guys stuck to our own table at the back of the bus. One day, we get another white kid into the pod. Right off the bat i knew he was a faggot and a risk to my safety but was willing to give em a shot. 18, tattoos, thinks hes a hot shot, crip walking onto the block like hes someone people should know or some shit. Just a young dumb retard. Anyways, me and the fellow whyyytes were watching tv in the day room and playing cards and the newb comes in and bee lines for our table. We all kinda assume “fuck it. Its another white kid. Well see what hes about.” Keep in mind they keep CFC jail like 55 degrees F at all times. Idk if its to keep people more docile or to psychologically torture you a bit more, but it sucks and its fucking freezing. Me and the 37 feral nigs are watching…you guessed it, BET. Some doc about NWA. Stupid new white kid comes over and announces to the whole pod as he sits at our table, “hey what you guys watching? NIGGERS with attitude?? Cool!”. In hindsight, it was really funny, but you could hear a fucking pindrop in the pod. Everyone went silent like a movie and stopped and ‘Blue’ said “whatchu say?” The pod boss and his capos demand the kid follow them to the toilet/shower area and pulled the curtain and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of him and then turned the cold water on, soaking him in his one pair of jumpers. After 10 mins or so, the kid comes limping out of the shower covered in blood and comes and tries to sit at our pure, superior white table and me and the rest other 2 guys just got up without saying a word and walked back to our bunks. I was getting out in 6 or 7 days. I wasnt about to get involved in that shit. And i sure as shit wasnt willing to get jumped by a pack of 20 nigs for some faggot I didn’t even know. The kid eneded up staying in his bunk, not getting down for breakfast lunch or dinner for 4 whole days. He just laid there and shivered the whole time. I was halfway smart and the second morning i woke up really early i noticed the pod boss was cleaning the day room and went out and offered to help mop. The place was fucking filthy and i had to live there too. I may as well make my areas as nice as i could. Nothing better to do anyways. He was really taken aback and was really cool to me ever since then. Thats my advice to anyone going to do time. Get on the pod bosses good side if you can. It makes life MUCH easier as a minority in there. He even gave me some of their (the nigs) swole one night, which was kind of a no-no for them to do so openly. Someone tried taking it back from me and i started to push back about it and PB stepped in and told the crackhead nigger to fuck off and leave me alone.

Another really fun time was when we had 2 slices of stale bread, 1 slice of bologna and 1 piece of rotten state farm rejected fruit for lunch AND dinner for 3 whole weeks. The bologna was turning green by the end of the 15th day or so. It was fucking abysmal.