• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horny pig

Forum Clout
They could've stuck their chink guy up their ass. I only remember him existing because he had a real person name instead of the usual pingpong stuff. It's weird, like when people give their dog a person's name.
That could just his white name, his real name is probably something that sounds like a typewriter breaking, they do it all the time, they just aren't as hilarious at it as the Indians

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They could've stuck their chink guy up their ass. I only remember him existing because he had a real person name instead of the usual pingpong stuff. It's weird, like when people give their dog a person's name.
I've known a dog and a chink named Dave. The Chink kid didn't speak English and his name clearly wasn't really Dave. He used some little computer with a robot voice to communicate.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Chinks basically speak in binary. That might've been his kid.
I tell people about this kid and that chink translator he had and nobody ever believes me unless they knew THAT kid. I think I went to summer school with a genuine space alien. So a bunch of people from different schools saw him.

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
I tell people about this kid and that chink translator he had and nobody ever believes me unless they knew THAT kid. I think I went to summer school with a genuine space alien. So a bunch of people from different schools saw him.
It's absolutely possible, even probable, he was an alien. I went to school with an asian and he was there for a year before vanishing. Seems suspect in hindsight.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's absolutely possible, even probable, he was an alien. I went to school with an asian and he was there for a year before vanishing. Seems suspect in hindsight.
This kid was ONLY in summer school. Nobody knew which school he was from. I also saw a million Koreans gang beat a wigger kid that year.

Aliens, Stenton. Aliens.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
They are 100% a couple of gross swingers. The true reality of swinging is that it is almost entirely done by disgusting middleaged autistic fatbodies like Patrick and their disgusting autistic wives. You might get to occasionally fuck someone attractive who has been deeply mentally damaged by their childhood, but you are overwhelmingly more likely to end up fucking Hildy's wife while he watches. Its such a non achievement.

example - Brent Hatley & his wife