• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horny pig

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
They are swingers and no one can convince me otherwise. We know Niki has a history of it. Pat looks like fucking dogshit and flirts with other women publicly. Theres the pictures of Niki with that Star Trek Mulatto. Pats “into things”.

This nigga has a permanent spot in the cuck chair
They are 100% a couple of gross swingers. The true reality of swinging is that it is almost entirely done by disgusting middleaged autistic fatbodies like Patrick and their disgusting autistic wives. You might get to occasionally fuck someone attractive who has been deeply mentally damaged by their childhood, but you are overwhelmingly more likely to end up fucking Hildy's wife while he watches. Its such a non achievement.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They are 100% a couple of gross swingers. The true reality of swinging is that it is almost entirely done by disgusting middleaged autistic fatbodies like Patrick and their disgusting autistic wives. You might get to occasionally fuck someone attractive who has been deeply mentally damaged by their childhood, but you are overwhelmingly more likely to end up fucking Hildy's wife while he watches. Its such a non achievement.
Really it's just the greaseball wives getting fucked by losers while the husband gets nothing. That's very so many insist he has to participate because he probably got butthurt

Forum Clout
I bet Pat wears that faggoty faux leather vest with the buckles on it. No shirt. Just the vest and a pack of Blue Chew.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
The only thing that makes me doubt this theory is that he instantly rejected “Alivia’s” attempts (the only time I’ve half-way respected Pig) and a couple of Xeets wheres said Niki is the “only one for me.”

But they could definitely still be swingers. They check every gross box

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Exactly, the only people I’ve known that were “swingers” were gross losers and only got with equally gross people. These were the types that didn’t get laid until late and still have that teenage mentality that is an amazing achievement to get laid when it’s pretty easy unless you’re a retard. There’s nothing to brag about being ugly and having sex with other ugly people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only thing that makes me doubt this theory is that he instantly rejected “Alivia’s” attempts (the only role I’ve half-way respected Pig) and a couple of Xeets wheres said Niki is the “only one for me.”

But they could definitely still be swingers. They check every gross box
I think they’re “swingers” meaning Niki can go have sex with other women (because she’s a lesbian) and in return Pat can bring home women without Niki getting upset. Of course Pat is a fat retard with zero game / confidence / personality etc so he’s not bringing anyone home. It explains why he would go out to bars alone with his laptop so much - he thought that would attract all the women but of course ends up leaving alone. Now it’s “I’m happily married” because he can’t get shit and his wife is busying having sex with women and pegs Pat in the ass.

Forum Clout
Exactly, the only people I’ve known that were “swingers” were gross losers and only got with equally gross people. These were the types that didn’t get laid until late and still have that teenage mentality that is an amazing achievement to get laid when it’s pretty easy unless you’re a retard. There’s nothing to brag about being ugly and having sex with other ugly people.
].png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
They are swingers and no one can convince me otherwise.

In my travels, I have met people that define themselves as what you would call "swingers".

Would I ever partake? Fuck no, you wanna watch, bloody Pay me like the entertainer I am! But, I will say, the one couple I shared some pints with (not enough to do anything daft though), relayed what was a rather fascinating process of strict ethics, boundaries, respect to all parties and rules that they live by. Again, nothing I'd indulge in even on an off day, but they were kind, self deprecating, humorous and open about things, so it was an entertaining discussion. And it didn't look like they had AIDS.

I think.

I say all this because it only takes looking at one of Fatrick's comments to see that there is no such ethics or respect in his lecherous behaviour. He's about getting his dick wet, regardless if it sleights his "second, better" wife. And of course, because he's a charmless Midwestern goblin, it gets him nowhere.

Fat, too.

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
strict ethics, boundaries, respect to all parties and rules that they live by
I know a stupid bitch who does swinger shit. They all have this weird language where everything sounds like corporate talk. It's really fucking bizarre how they balance out being gross with speaking about it like prurient HR managers.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I remember Strong did voices for two racist characters in that show Drawn Together and seeing an interview where she said it was her favourite thing to have worked on. Funny how no one really picked up that out of everything she’s done something where she could shit talk blacks and gays was something she really liked.
Pretty much the entire cast of Drawn Together would talk about how much they loved the show until like 4 years ago, now it's a bad thing.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
They are swingers and no one can convince me otherwise. We know Niki has a history of it. Pat looks like fucking dogshit and flirts with other women publicly. Theres the pictures of Niki with that Star Trek Mulatto. Pats “into things”.

This nigga has a permanent spot in the cuck chair

It absolutely wouldn't surprise me if they were. I remember Louis Theroux did an episode on swingers back in the 90s and almost without exception, they were all ugly middle aged pigs like Pat and Niki.