• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horny pig

Forum Clout
It absolutely wouldn't surprise me if they were. I remember Louis Theroux did an episode on swingers back in the 90s and almost without exception, they were all ugly middle aged pigs like Pat and Niki.
They are a typically ugly bunch at those swingers parties. The one shown in Borat is another good example, minus the hired dominatrix actress.

There are exclusive swingers parties/clubs where the majority are very attractive and well heeled people and the application and membership process is extremely strict, but those are certainly the exception to the rule in the "lifestyle" as they call it. Gwenyth Paltrow and many other celebrities and famous models are members one of those exclusive sex parties called "Snctm".

BudDickman

Forum Clout

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
He's about getting his dick wet
I have gone through a phase of sauna and swinger clubs, some private some public, to fuck like the bisexual pig I am, so I feel like I can comment.

I think it's actually quite graceful and charming how swingers interact before doing the most depraved sexual acts you can imagine. There is a very strict code of ethics, consent is everything, women get to dictate everything done to them or done by them, hands off the goods, perverts get banned for life etc. I've seen worse on random Saturdays in a bar.

If Pat were a swinger he'd be the kinda guy that would never be invited into private events, and in public clubs be the passively accepted and mandated hypersexual sleazebag who just stalks and ogles people from a distance while beating off and then disappears. For women it's repellent and they mostly stick to private events or couple's nights where single men aren't allowed. But mostly there are enough people around where they are an accepted minority because even though they are creepy, they still paid the entry fee. Let em at least wack themselves off...

Like imagine how creepy swingers are, and then there's a whole other subset of creeps they tend to make fun of. That is what Pat would be.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This bitch is 50?

As a fan of movies, she's a big deal in the voice over community. Plus the neighbour kids watch Teen Titans Go!, which... I admit I don't mind. It's not classic Bugs Bunny but it's probably the closest you'll get today, so a toast to them.

Anyway, she's on that, and you can't tell it's her. And I've heard her Harley Quinn as well - it's very close to the original voice actor who recently died. She's genuinely skilled, I think she's the female equivalent of Billy West from what I know.

But what I didn't know was she was that striking of a bird, fucking hell.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I remember Strong did voices for two racist characters in that show Drawn Together and seeing an interview where she said it was her favourite thing to have worked on. Funny how no one really picked up that out of everything she’s done something where she could shit talk blacks and gays was something she really liked.
Drawn Together, another lost classic.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
They are a typically ugly bunch at those swingers parties. The one shown in Borat is another good example, minus the hired dominatrix actress.

There are exclusive swingers parties/clubs where the majority are very attractive and well heeled people and the application and membership process is extremely strict, but those are certainly the exception to the rule in the "lifestyle" as they call it. Gwenyth Paltrow and many other celebrities and famous models are members one of those exclusive sex parties called "Snctm".

This is hilarious:
Alternatively, there is a lower level membership that offers discounted party tickets and networking opportunities.

If you aren't in the club yet, if you pay some money, maybe we give you tips to eventually get in the real club.
But, probably not...

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
And I've heard her Harley Quinn as well - it's very close to the original voice actor who recently died.
Get the fuck out of here, she has a famously bad Harley Quinn. People have shit talked it for years. She is a big deal but outside of her Raven voice, all her other characters sound samey. You can tell when Billy West voices a character but he has a shit ton of voices. Tara Strong seems to only have two.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Apparently this broad is all-in with Israel. It would be good to tag her in some tweets that quote Pat's Israeli Nazis comments.
Lol dumb cunt got fired from a show she helped get made. She's clearly butthurt they crowd funded and then out her on the pay no mind list. She's the same kinda cunt who would be smugly saying it was "consequences for being a bigot" if someone got fired for supporting Palestine

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Get the fuck out of here, she has a famously bad Harley Quinn. People have shit talked it for years. She is a big deal but outside of her Raven voice, all her other characters sound samey. You can tell when Billy West voices a character but he has a shit ton of voices. Tara Strong seems to only have two.

It sounded close enough to me, Lad. I couldn't get away from those reruns when I traveled in the 90's, Strong sounded close enough to Arleen Sorkin to me. It's only with certain words where I'd go "Oh yeah".

And not to get into that debate, but I do hear Billy in all of his voices, except for Zapp Brannigan. He's damn good though.

Forum Clout
Lol dumb cunt got fired from a show she helped get made. She's clearly butthurt they cried funded and then out her on the pay no mind list. She's the same kinda cunt who would be smugly saying it was "consequences for being a bigot" if someone got fired for supporting Palestine
She's a typical unbearable leftist jew drone.
SmartSelect_20240104-075255_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240104-075315_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240104-075340_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240104-075411_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240104-075547_X.jpg

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I know a stupid bitch who does swinger shit. They all have this weird language where everything sounds like corporate talk. It's really fucking bizarre how they balance out being gross with speaking about it like prurient HR managers.
Did her mission statement focus on the core competencies of DP?

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Did her mission statement focus on the core competencies of DP?
Probably. I wonder if they have a CV they hand out to other weird fucks to apply to their weird fuck parties?

If you check with my references I believe you'll find they have nothing but good things to say about the capacity of my anus. I think I'd be a great addition to your team here.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Probably. I wonder if they have a CV they hand out to other weird fucks to apply to their weird fuck parties?

If you check with my references I believe you'll find they have nothing but good things to say about the capacity of my anus. I think I'd be a great addition to your team here.
I saw some thing that said most humans can technically fit two whole raccoons up their ass. The asshole can stretch to 7" before being injured and raccoons can squeeze through a 4" opening.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I have gone through a phase of sauna and swinger clubs, some private some public, to fuck like the bisexual pig I am, so I feel like I can comment.

I think it's actually quite graceful and charming how swingers interact before doing the most depraved sexual acts you can imagine. There is a very strict code of ethics, consent is everything, women get to dictate everything done to them or done by them, hands off the goods, perverts get banned for life etc. I've seen worse on random Saturdays in a bar.

If Pat were a swinger he'd be the kinda guy that would never be invited into private events, and in public clubs be the passively accepted and mandated hypersexual sleazebag who just stalks and ogles people from a distance while beating off and then disappears. For women it's repellent and they mostly stick to private events or couple's nights where single men aren't allowed. But mostly there are enough people around where they are an accepted minority because even though they are creepy, they still paid the entry fee. Let em at least wack themselves off...

Like imagine how creepy swingers are, and then there's a whole other subset of creeps they tend to make fun of. That is what Pat would be.
1704514902985.png

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Those gaped out queers could've fit like ten raccoons up their asses each.
They could've stuck their chink guy up their ass. I only remember him existing because he had a real person name instead of the usual pingpong stuff. It's weird, like when people give their dog a person's name.