• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Home improvement Pat is about to make another appearance

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Os6FwMs.png

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
1: Rick gets a local tradesperson to build a new fence.

2: He posts photos of the construction at various points but never of the guy doing it.

3: Tweets about the fence being built but never specifically says Rick did the work himself although it will be assumed by anyone not paying close attention.

4: Rick is a special boy and internet star!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
What the fuck is the point of a privacy fence if you have a 50' tall building next to you, and it doesn't wrap around the back to keep the vagrants out who wander the alley. It offers zero privacy or security.
It doesn't protect his vehicles, either. Some fat asshole could walk straight out of Pat's house and write "Faggot" on his bike with one of those washable markers kids play with in the bath.

G

He's such a lazy fuck. He "fixed" the fence last year by nailing the old, rotting boards back up. Like everything else he does, he fucked it up and the whole thing blew over a year later. I would say there's no way he didn't notice that the entire fence was rotted to fuck when he was nailing the old boards up but he's such an imbecile that I don't know if he even understands that.

There's no way he fixes this the right way. If he posts a picture of the finished product and it looks good, then we know Niki hired someone. If it looks like someone haphazardly stuck a few posts in the ground and nailed up a section of fence, we'll know Rick did it.