• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Home improvement Pat is about to make another appearance

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I guarantee he has no idea what a circular saw is, or how to operate one. He heard it from a bunch of real men at Home Depot talking about one.
I want to see people berate him for lack of prowess with a circular saw and watch as he goes and buys one out of spite and begins to cut up wood to prove how manly he is...
Then see how long it takes before he tweets from the hospital with his thumb in a bag of frozen chicken nuggets...

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
The circular saw + eyeware + Gloves + saw table + lumber would run him at least 500 or so, that isn't including the wood he would eventually waste.

He could just buy a new fence section for 70 dollars and install it or hire a guy to install it and still be below 300, fat retard
I can't wait to see which circular saw Pat gets. He will either wind up with some corded $30 black and decker saw, or a $500 60v DeWalt framing saw.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220411-163003_Chrome.jpg

Fucking ribs. Also nice "we stand in solidarity" by using an emoji, stupid.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I can't wait to see which circular saw Pat gets. He will either wind up with some corded $30 black and decker saw, or a $500 60v DeWalt framing saw.
Pat has to have the best of everything thats how he rolls, he will then rattle off the specifications on the side of the box like he knows what he is talking about