• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Home improvement Pat is about to make another appearance

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Why on earth would he try to fix this fucking 20 year old wood?
Jesus christ it won't look good fixed and it won't ever stand again the wood is rotting at the base.
Just call a real handy man with your author salary, this is like watching a 10 year old trying to start building a tree house thinking he needs power tools

Lazy fat faggot just wants to say he has a circular saw so he can brag about his tool, hope he severs his fucking fingers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This should be good

1649692040062.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Its funny seeing that photo. Since the last we saw the fence he had nailed up the missing boards. You know pat saw that the fence was barely standing when he put up those boards but Bare Minimum Pat couldnt be bothered to just take it down then. The wind took the whole damn thing down in one piece. Hilarious. I thought it would come down in a few pieces. That fence must have been there for decades. All the posts rotted out.

I feel bad for the guy at Home Depot that has to deal with know it all Pat and how he has it all figured out. I bet that guy will see pat a few times today as pat finds out he forgot to buy something and spends most of his day going back and fourth. Think pat will set the posts correctly or will this new fence be a rickety piece of trash?

Stay tuned

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The circular saw + eyeware + Gloves + saw table + lumber would run him at least 500 or so, that isn't including the wood he would eventually waste.

He could just buy a new fence section for 70 dollars and install it or hire a guy to install it and still be below 300, fat retard

I think Wrinklepaws is on the right track. He is going to buy just a circ saw take off a few inches and return the saw. That fence didnt even do anything but mark the property line. Its not exactly keeping people out.

1649693590710.png

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I think Wrinklepaws is on the right track. He is going to buy just a circ saw take off a few inches and return the saw. That fence didnt even do anything but mark the property line. Its not exactly keeping people out.

View attachment 34517
Hope he continues to lower his home's value below 26k

"Not really an option" It sure was when you had missing planks in your fence already