• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey guys. Its Wing Tuesday. Check out this slop...I mean food.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
wing prices have gone way up since covid. there used to be crazy bar deals where you could get 3 for a $1. You brothermen like flats or drums? Most foodies think flats taste better because of the skin but I love the extra fawking meat on the drums!

yC41OU7.jpg
yea more meat on the drum but the flat is more tender I think,which is why I prefer. I bought a package of 6 whole wings (12 party wings) i'm going to make up tonight. .guarantee it'll be better than that shite, and the package cost me ~7-8 bucks. plus a few bucks for the bottle of buffalo sauce

G

wing prices have gone way up since covid. there used to be crazy bar deals where you could get 3 for a $1. You brothermen like flats or drums? Most foodies think flats taste better because of the skin but I love the extra fawking meat on the drums!

yC41OU7.jpg
Flats all the way for me. Especially those salt and pepper ones they do at the Chinks.