• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey guys. Its Wing Tuesday. Check out this slop...I mean food.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
They can’t even edit the photos to make the food look somewhat edible. Cell phone cameras have filters and you can adjust the settings to at least make it look presentable but not Hooligans. Just snap it, don’t even try to light it, and post it online. I guess they know their clientele is fat Wisconsin white trash that will eat whatever shit you put in front of them. Those photos are as depressing as blown up buildings in Ukraine.

G

Wings are the kind of thing you order for the table when you're hammered and want something to soak up the booze a bit. What kind of shithead goes to a bar specifically to eat them?
I know the English aren't known for their food, but some places have good wings, and scarfing down 20 while drinking pints may not be fine dining, but it adds a reason for Thursday at the local bar if they're good. Tuesday night... that seems odd though. I get wings up here on wing night probably once a month, just to get out, so I don't feel so old and pathetic.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yeah a half a pound is like 6 wings. Sounds like they Jew You on the fries to force you to buy a side with your 13 dollar wings

I got a basket of fries with my order and there were too many to finish. But as a side they give you a handful? This place needs a serious rework

Last edited: