• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey guys. Its Wing Tuesday. Check out this slop...I mean food.

Forum Clout
I love Thai food - the lady got me into it a few years ago
Her?
iElyd.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Those photos look like something you would see attached to a bad Yelp review. “Wings were slimy and didn’t seem fully cooked, soup was room temp and fries were cold”
yeah they look as shitty as the pics Patrick takes of his slop

Isn't the only thing you need to do is make it presentable and use focus and a flash?
are these actually Patrick's pictures?

G

I know the English aren't known for their food, but some places have good wings, and scarfing down 20 while drinking pints may not be fine dining, but it adds a reason for Thursday at the local bar if they're good. Tuesday night... that seems odd though. I get wings up here on wing night probably once a month, just to get out, so I don't feel so old and pathetic.
Anything you want to do is alright by me Boomia. Loved ya on the podcast

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Is that 11 french fries with the wings? Hahahaha. That shit looks soo disgusting. Im not even joking, my 9 year old makes better looking food. Im saving this picture to make a comparison post next time she cooks something. Id be so pissed if i was a manager there. “THIS is what you choose to post!?!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
New bit idea: Give hooligans bad Yelp reviews and use their own photos to show how bad the food is. Bad reviews with pictures get much more attention and it’s pretty tough for them to cry “fake” review if you review about the food with pictures of the food showing it’s shit.

Jizz

Forum Clout
wing prices have gone way up since covid. there used to be crazy bar deals where you could get 3 for a $1. You brothermen like flats or drums? Most foodies think flats taste better because of the skin but I love the extra fawking meat on the drums!

yC41OU7.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
wing prices have gone way up since covid. there used to be crazy bar deals where you could get 3 for a $1. You brothermen like flats or drums? Most foodies think flats taste better because of the skin but I love the extra fawking meat on the drums!

yC41OU7.jpg
Flats or gtfo here with that bullshit tendon crunch

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
They do this nasty shit with everything. They jam butter packets into a slit on your bread roll and slap the dressing container right into your salad.

Filthy fucks.
Yeah, this place thinks nothing of serving food with plastic packets in, on and sandwiched around food so that bowl is the least of their worries. At least it was probably washed at someone point.

Honestly, I fucking love Hooligans. Every single picture of their food guarantees a laugh. Their own advertising photos are like some sort of over the top bad restaurant parody on SNL.