• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey @Child. is live on YouTube claiming he's gonna do a face reveal

G

Brothaman got too big for the forums.

Sniff

Did he say why he left or if he’s posting under a new alt?
I believe he said he lurks. No mention why he left or if there's a new alt.

Have you got a backup
You'd think, wouldn't you? Unfortunately I'm a gay retard and didn't think to download it. He said in the chat he'd leave the video up and I figured he would since there's nothing bad for him in it. I dropped the ball.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I believe he said he lurks. No mention why he left or if there's a new alt.

You'd think, wouldn't you? Unfortunately I'm a gay retard and didn't think to download it. He said in the chat he'd leave the video up and I figured he would since there's nothing bad for him in it. I dropped the ball.
Damn yo

Well if anyone downloaded it I can trade them the gender reveal party video of certain user here

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Everyone keeps asking if they're the only white person like they forgot Big Baller Dan is our shot caller here
childbrother.png

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It wasn't a bad interview, but I really wanted to hear child's rationalization of smoking dabs while claiming that he doesn't use mind altering substances.
I am almost certain alcohol was involved during the face reveal but I am not one to judge