• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey @Child. is live on YouTube claiming he's gonna do a face reveal

G

Aren't you Irish or Scottish? You're a nigger
3379.jpg

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
A muslim saying he's never seen a well rounded atheist. There's something missing from their lives.

640px-WTC_smoking_on_9-11.jpeg

I refuse to believe anyone who would post here is devoutly religious and seriously convicted in any spiritual beliefs. Gotta pray to Mecca in between shitposting about niggers, kikes, retards etc. But hey, whaddu I know? That being said, I love you miscreants.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I refuse to believe anyone who would post here is devoutly religious and seriously convicted in any spiritual beliefs. Gotta pray to Mecca in between shitposting about niggers, kikes, retards etc. But hey, whaddu I know? That being said, I love you miscreants.
It's funny how many people become vocal about their beliefs and thoughts after they leave OnA. They tread carefully in the anonymous internet chat then have a big gay reveal on youtube about the real them.

Beige Frequency, comment?

images

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I pray the Rosary daily and have been doing that for about ten years. I don't practice in any other way or go to Mass though.