• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey @Child. is live on YouTube claiming he's gonna do a face reveal

G

"I'm a Muslim, I'm sober"

Screenshot_20221229-101031_Chrome.jpg

@Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT knew he was a nigger a long time ago.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
So I don't get it, just watched this and he's confusing Gay Faggot with Torquie? I thought he was a big poster here

And turns out he's a black muslim genuine militant yet somehow OnA fan? What the fuck is going on?

lol ragging on street shitters, and I bet he hates jews too so I guess he does fit right in.

Last edited:
G

So I don't get it, just watched this and he's confusing Gay Faggot with Torquie? I thought he was a big poster here

And turns out he's a black muslim genuine militant yet somehow OnA fan? What the fuck is going on?

lol ragging on street shitters, and I bet he hates jews too so I guess he does fit right in.
I used to be friends with this Arab guy, Bassam. His idea of a good time was loudly banging his Colombian girlfriend with the rest of us sitting in the living room next door and then come in, roll a huge spliff and put on the dinner scene from American History X "You think I'm going to sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother," which he would recite verbatim. The only group he hated as much as Jews were Palestinians. Apparently a lot of Arabs do.

G

I always liked that guy's perspective. He would engage with "out there" ideas that, even if I didn't always agree, were typically interesting. Keep battling those loosh harvesting demons, brotherman.

One suggestion though: if you're doing some kind of subscription thing, don't pull a Nana and put it all behind a paywall. You have to entice people to check out your stuff. Give the public just a little taste, like a short clip of a longer video.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Why would anyone do a face reveal to the message board of a radio show that’s been defunct for near a decade? What could possibly be gained by that? Is there even 1 positive? Ribs?
He's probably plotting a terrorist attack against whitey/jews, but unlike Nigger Jim, he;s not a coward and actually gonna do it.