• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He never stops

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
CB962EDC-A469-46BF-9158-1DCD9D5991EA.jpeg

Dude, seriously… What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He’s such a toxic little parasite.

I’ve never seen someone more in need of a fucking spanking and a timeout.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 22905

Dude, seriously… What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He’s such a toxic little parasite.

I’ve never seen someone more in need of a fucking spanking and a timeout.
Funniest part is he’s such a weak little pussy he would NEVER say anything close to this to someone in person. He was on the verge of tears over a speeding ticket.

G

Funniest part is he’s such a weak little pussy he would NEVER say anything close to this to someone in person. He was on the verge of tears over a speeding ticket.
Sam Roberts/Danny Ross syndrome. The late great Steve C. Summed it up perfect: "the only reason that you think you can get away with acting this way to people is because nobody ever grabbed you by your head and put it through that fuckin wall right there"

I guarantee you one day he will cross paths with a felon who doesn't give a FUCK about 30 days in county who shows him that his life is not a taxi, there is no bulletproof partition between him and everyone else. All it takes is throwing a fist towards his face to connect a fist into his face. Most people eventually learn that lesson and learn to stop talking down to people. Some people get away with it into their 40s. But almost everyone eventually learns this lesson, even if they get slapped around in a nursing home in their 80s by an orderly for calling them "child"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We have made fun of him saying "child" for so long you think he would realize the monumental amounts of douche chill he induces, but he is such a fat nigger loving faggot he has deluded himself into thinking "child" is a poignant, articulate insult from his massive brain.
The only thing more laughable about Pat than his smooth brained political opinions is his very real lack of self awareness. I’m not a Psychologist but quite honestly if he isn’t a case study of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, I literally couldn’t tell you who is. Maybe someone like Howard Stern or Whoopi Goldberg, but they’ve had success despite being Narcissists. Pats literally done nothing on the success scale to justify being a Narcissist, so I can’t go against the general opinion that his mother bred these traits in him.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
It JUST dawned on me why I want to kick him in the face with my cowboy boots on.

He argues like fucking FAGGOT NORTON.

Sweetie, child, etc. It's his version of BABY BOY BABY BOY BABY BOY AAAAW BABY BOY

No fucking kidding listen to this asshole. 32m48s

The guy is basically towering over worm but he's always got Kenny there and a group to back him up. Such a faggot

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
There are a few things that really irritate Rick for some reason and he'll find reasons to spout off on them. Elon Musk, crypto, NFTs, gym bros, the NRA, Harley riders (lol). I think he's jealous or envious. Like he's mad he's not rich and famous like Elon, or that he was too stupid to make some money from crypto/NFTs. He's obviously fat so he's envious of gym bros bodies. He doesn't like Harleys probably because PCJ has/had one.

What are some of dem other things Rick irrationally hates?
Pat is triggered by any minority that doesn’t carry weight for the left. Conservative blacks, pro-life women are two examples. Anyone who Piggletits thinks of as a victim but refuses to whine and demand protection from Big Government is “evil” in his retarded worldview. I think it’s why he is obsessed with me…that, and he wants a piece of my ass. Not gonna happen, Fatrick, I’m into fit and attractive men.