• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He never stops

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
We have made fun of him saying "child" for so long you think he would realize the monumental amounts of douche chill he induces, but he is such a fat nigger loving faggot he has deluded himself into thinking "child" is a poignant, articulate insult from his massive brain.
Way way back at the start of all this we raided the youtube video of his interview with the damsels of dorkington. Comments are now hidden but everyone was responding to them with "child". Whichever one of those whores was responding mentioned how creepy it was that we were all using the word child so much. Fair enough but it was hilarious because they were bashing pat bur didn't even know it.

G

I think it's WAY more embarrassing to admit your real life ass whoopings online than losing an internet battle with people milking me for lulz.
Maybe I'm not reading it right, but IMO it's more embarrassing to admit that you lost an internet battle and 150 thousand dollars trying to sue people who called you fat and said your books suck. You got in a fight and lost. There's really nothing embarrassing about that. The baddest people in the world lose fights, it's the nature of it.

G

Maybe I'm not reading it right, but IMO it's more embarrassing to admit that you lost an internet battle and 150 thousand dollars trying to sue people who called you fat and said your books suck. You got in a fight and lost. There's really nothing embarrassing about that. The baddest people in the world lose fights, it's the nature of it.
No I mean, he should've admitted he got BTFU online WAY before the LOL-suit.

G

IMG_20220204_155408.png

Picture of my eye tonight and part of my nose cast. Yea I got FUCKED UP. But I got fucked up by three guys who jumped me while I was drunk, and I still got a lucky punch off right in his mouth.

Imo that's way less embarrassing than them being able to go around my neighborhood saying "yeah homie we done punked him da fuk out n sheet"

I mean he can make fun of what he did to my face all he wants, but I guarantee you he's telling people the story with lips that are more swollen than usual for a nigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
View attachment 22842

Picture of my eye tonight and part of my nose cast. Yea I got FUCKED UP. But I got fucked up by three guys who jumped me while I was drunk, and still got a lucky punch off right in his mouth.

Imo that's way less embarrassing than them being able to go around my neighborhood saying "yeah homie we done punked him da fuk out n sheet"

I mean he can make fun of what he did to my face all he wants, but I guarantee you he's telling people the story with lips that are more swollen than usual for a nigger.

I know you said there was no discussion, but did this settle anything? Was it good enough for them, or will they come for your other eye?

G

I never understood people (nigs especially do this) bragging how they beat a person when it's not one-on-one. It's such a pussy move. It took 3 of them to beat your ass, there's nothing tough about that.
And the main kid I had a beef with was a SOBER 22 year old. Im 37 and was nearly falling down when he ran up on me. I really think his 2 boys joining in was overkill.

I know you said there was no discussion, but did this settle anything? Was it good enough for them, or will they come for your other eye?

No they're just going to go around bragging they kicked my ass and "won", but when they tell the story everyone will know what it was: 3 kids jumping a drunk almost twice their age.

As of right now it's pretty much put to bed unless I want to make another move.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
And the main kid I had a beef with was a SOBER 22 year old. Im 37 and was nearly falling down when he ran up on me. I really think his 2 boys joining in was overkill.

No they're just going to go around bragging they kicked my ass and "won", but when they tell the story everyone will know what it was: 3 kids jumping a drunk almost twice their age.

As of right now it's pretty much put to bed unless I want to make another move.
How are you even in a situation dealing with 22 year olds? and a bosnian bar?

I can't get a bead on how or where any of this went down, but it's fascinating. I don't know my neighbors

G

How are you even in a situation dealing with 22 year olds? and a bosnian bar?

I can't get a bead on how or where any of this went down, but it's fascinating. I don't know my neighbors
In Waterloo Iowa most of the bosnians that immigrated from America came here. We have a really big Bosnian community and the closest bar to my house is a Bosnian sports bar.

The beef I had with the kid was his dog got out, it bit me and wouldn't let go, I pulled a brother man and kicked the shit out of it with a pointed cowboy boot until it let go. His fat nigger sister came out screaming at me for kicking her escaped pitbull that was biting me.

Bitch tried to have her brother pull up on me, but he was at work. I told him my real name (I'm known well enough in this small town I'm not hard to find) and he told me his name and said we didn't need to discuss anything (meaning we're throwing hands on sight) I agreed and got his real name and was able to look him up on social media so I knew who to be on the lookout for.

Us running into each other was dumb luck, it was bad for me (3 on 1 disadvantage and I was staggering drunk) but I kept my word.

We didn't discuss anything and we settled our tab.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Had a problem with this nigger kid around my neighborhood over some bullshit. He said when he saw me, there was nothing to discuss. I agreed, we would settle up the tab when we saw each other.

I got drunk off my ass at a Bosnian bar near my house and when the bartender finally cut me off I was walking home and saw him in the parking lot getting ready to come in. He had his "homeboyz" with him and I was fall down drunk, but fuck that nigger. There was nothing to discuss, remember?

I KNEW I was going to get the fuck beat out of me when they walked up aggressively, and I figured if I'm going to take the beating, I'm going to give them a reason to fuck me up. So I said "Tu madre disfruta de mi largo pene" and he said WUT NIKKUH and I drunkenly yelled "YOU'RE FUCKING NIGGERS" and slammed one good left hand into his mouth. It was the ONLY shot I landed. I promptly got punched, kicked and damn near stomped outside of a bar. I was protecting my face and they were too stupid to take body shots.

all in all, some bruises and cuts, a SERIOUS black eye (that I've posted on here) and a nose that was punched off it's proper place for a week until I did surgery to fix it today.

Lesson learned? I would say the lesson was: even if you're alone and can barely stand after a night full of Moscow mules, don't pussy out. Take your lumps because it's better to get jumped by niggers than have some nigger being able to call you a punk bitch around the neighborhood.
Lol props for calling them Niggers to their face

G

Lol props for calling them Niggers to their face
I've found it is the ULTIMATE fighting move. A nigger gets so shocked when they finally "catch" someone calling them a nigger, they actually instinctively look around as if to say "YOU GUYS HEARD IT TOO, RIGHT? I CAUGHT ONE" if you use that moment of shock wisely, you get the first punch.

I busted him in the lip with my left pretty hard because I was going to run towards him and level him with a right. Unfortunately, the second he staggered back all 3 of them were on me like niggers in an unfair fight.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I've found it is the ULTIMATE fighting move. A nigger gets so shocked when they finally "catch" someone calling them a nigger, they actually instinctively look around as if to say "YOU GUYS HEARD IT TOO, RIGHT? I CAUGHT ONE" if you use that moment of shock wisely, you get the first punch.

I busted him in the lip with my left pretty hard because I was going to run towards him and level him with a right. Unfortunately, the second he staggered back all 3 of them were on me like niggers in an unfair fight.