• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He never stops

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He’s really on a year about the NRA and his superior gun knowledge: “hundreds of thousands of rounds sent down range” blah blah blah.

I hope someone tells this dude Pat is arguing with that he’s wasting his time arguing with a fat child abandoning retard who tweets from under a pink grandma blankie

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s really on a year about the NRA and his superior gun knowledge: “hundreds of thousands of rounds sent down range” blah blah blah.

I hope someone tells this dude Pat is arguing with that he’s wasting his time arguing with a fat child abandoning retard who tweets from under a pink grandma blankie
He did this kinda late at night. Either the story is dead and nobody cares or he will wake up with a bunch of confrontations he gets to start his day with.

G

In Waterloo Iowa most of the bosnians that immigrated from America came here. We have a really big Bosnian community and the closest bar to my house is a Bosnian sports bar.

The beef I had with the kid was his dog got out, it bit me and wouldn't let go, I pulled a brother man and kicked the shit out of it with a pointed cowboy boot until it let go. His fat nigger sister came out screaming at me for kicking her escaped pitbull that was biting me.

Bitch tried to have her brother pull up on me, but he was at work. I told him my real name (I'm known well enough in this small town I'm not hard to find) and he told me his name and said we didn't need to discuss anything (meaning we're throwing hands on sight) I agreed and got his real name and was able to look him up on social media so I knew who to be on the lookout for.

Us running into each other was dumb luck, it was bad for me (3 on 1 disadvantage and I was staggering drunk) but I kept my word.

We didn't discuss anything and we settled our tab.
That dog needs to die bro.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
rampat.jpg

G

There are a few things that really irritate Rick for some reason and he'll find reasons to spout off on them. Elon Musk, crypto, NFTs, gym bros, the NRA, Harley riders (lol). I think he's jealous or envious. Like he's mad he's not rich and famous like Elon, or that he was too stupid to make some money from crypto/NFTs. He's obviously fat so he's envious of gym bros bodies. He doesn't like Harleys probably because PCJ has/had one.

What are some of dem other things Rick irrationally hates?

G

There are a few things that really irritate Rick for some reason and he'll find reasons to spout off on them. Elon Musk, crypto, NFTs, gym bros, the NRA, Harley riders (lol). I think he's jealous or envious. Like he's mad he's not rich and famous like Elon, or that he was too stupid to make some money from crypto/NFTs. He's obviously fat so he's envious of gym bros bodies. He doesn't like Harleys probably because PCJ has/had one.

What are some of dem other things Rick irrationally hates?
conservative POC's? idk

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
And the main kid I had a beef with was a SOBER 22 year old. Im 37 and was nearly falling down when he ran up on me. I really think his 2 boys joining in was overkill.

No they're just going to go around bragging they kicked my ass and "won", but when they tell the story everyone will know what it was: 3 kids jumping a drunk almost twice their age.

As of right now it's pretty much put to bed unless I want to make another move.
It’s almost like you’re an actual, real life, tough, guy.

you still do meth? I’ve been off the shit for 4 years but I walk in the wrong gas station and see the pipes and I will feel the itch even though the thought of doing it makes me want to puke. It’s a real motherfucker. Must be how Norton feels when he sees a White Claw.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
1. Can't challenge him to a fight because then you'd just be doxxing yourself (and he would DEFINITELY show up with the cops).

2. Can't challenge him to a debate on a podcast you happened to have because then you'd be doxxing yourself.

3. If he catches you in public there's a high likelihood that he'd avoid you but would definitely take your picture to doxx you with later on.

And if anyone here does one of these things or just generally slips up and doxxes themselves somehow, then I GUARANTEE that - not only would he serve you - but he would try, in court, to pin the entire site on you, or at least every single incident of "harassment". Even if you were just showing up here to laugh, he would absolutely do this with no shame whatsoever.

What's left to do to this guy then?

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
1. Can't challenge him to a fight because then you'd just be doxxing yourself (and he would DEFINITELY show up with the cops).

2. Can't challenge him to a debate on a podcast you happened to have because then you'd be doxxing yourself.

3. If he catches you in public there's a high likelihood that he'd avoid you but would definitely take your picture to doxx you with later on.

And if anyone here does one of these things or just generally slips up and doxxes themselves somehow, then I GUARANTEE that - not only would he serve you - but he would try, in court, to pin the entire site on you, or at least every single incident of "harassment". Even if you were just showing up here to laugh, he would absolutely do this with no shame whatsoever.

What's left to do to this guy then?
Hope he drops fucking dead.

G

It’s almost like you’re an actual, real life, tough, guy.

you still do meth? I’ve been off the shit for 4 years but I walk in the wrong gas station and see the pipes and I will feel the itch even though the thought of doing it makes me want to puke. It’s a real motherfucker. Must be how Norton feels when he sees a White Claw.

I never did meth I only sold it. I've been clean of heroin for 8 years though.

I just challenged him to a sparring match in a boxing ring on Twitter for charity. Nothing illegal about that. And if he accepts, I will ABSOLUTELY get doxxed for the first time in my life online, because it will be worth it to clock him.