• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He never stops

G

Screenshot_20220204-221347_Chrome.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/Sazerac123/status/1489791223133089792?s=20&t=MG_atJqFFgz15ckABlAMUw[/URL]

G

We have made fun of him saying "child" for so long you think he would realize the monumental amounts of douche chill he induces, but he is such a fat nigger loving faggot he has deluded himself into thinking "child" is a poignant, articulate insult from his massive brain.
Hes lost 150k, his books are failed, he's got no job, he's fatter than ever, but he just keeps being a cunt. It's amazing. Any other person at this point would be polite on twitter and grinding to write the best book yet, but he just pink blankets and child's away like nothings happened.

G

Hes lost 150k, his books are failed, he's got no job, he's fatter than ever, but he just keeps being a cunt. It's amazing. Any other person at this point would be polite on twitter and grinding to write the best book yet, but he just pink blankets and child's away like nothings happened.
If I were him (and BELIEVE me, I'd have to wake up in a Twilight Zone nightmare, because I would NEVER publicly embarrass myself this hard for so long) I would have came on here, apologized and admitted I got beat the FUCK UP.

Dude, I came on here and admitted to everyone I got stomped the fuck out last weekend. I even showed my creepy eye that turned fully red because a couple dudes beat my fucking ASS. I had surgery this morning to put my nose back on my face. I think it's WAY more embarrassing to admit your real life ass whoopings online than losing an internet battle with people milking you for lulz.

He's not a man though in ANY sense of the word. A man admits when he's beat, admits when he fucked up, apologizes and shows respect and moves on.

Dude is OVER 40 and has NONE of these character traits. If he wasn't such a pompous, arrogant CUNT I would feel sorry for him as a man.

G

If I were him (and BELIEVE me, I'd have to wake up in a Twilight Zone nightmare, because I would NEVER publicly embarrass myself this hard for so long) I would have came on here, apologized and admitted I got beat the FUCK UP.

Dude, I came on here and admitted to everyone I got stomped the fuck out last weekend. I even showed my creepy eye that turned fully red because a couple dudes beat my fucking ASS. I had surgery this morning to put my nose back on my face. I think it's WAY more embarrassing to admit your real life ass whoopings online than losing an internet battle with people milking you for lulz.

He's not a man though in ANY sense of the word. A man admits when he's beat, admits when he fucked up, apologizes and shows respect and moves on.

Dude is OVER 40 and has NONE of these character traits. If he wasn't such a pompous, arrogant CUNT I would feel sorry for him as a man.
Big ups for posting that hideous eye. Good luck with fixing your face.

G

You just know that’s what Adrienne called him as she slammed the door on her way out and it’s stuck in his broken brain. ‘Child’ What a fucking (fat) faggot.
It JUST dawned on me why I want to kick him in the face with my cowboy boots on.

He argues like fucking FAGGOT NORTON.

Sweetie, child, etc. It's his version of BABY BOY BABY BOY BABY BOY AAAAW BABY BOY

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

Why did they kick your ass? Is there an interesting or funny story there? Any lessons learned afterwards?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
We have made fun of him saying "child" for so long you think he would realize the monumental amounts of douche chill he induces, but he is such a fat nigger loving faggot he has deluded himself into thinking "child" is a poignant, articulate insult from his massive brain.
People were mocking him for it long before we came along too but Special Boy is never wrong so the answer is always to double down on whatever people are saying makes you look like a fat, stupid, hillbilly pedophile. Gonna lose $50,000 because I’m a fat idiot who can’t admit when he’s beaten? Wrong child, I’m gonna lose $130,000 because I’m never wrong!

G

Why did they kick your ass? Is there an interesting or funny story there? Any lessons learned afterwards?
Had a problem with this nigger kid around my neighborhood over some bullshit. He said when he saw me, there was nothing to discuss. I agreed, we would settle up the tab when we saw each other.

I got drunk off my ass at a Bosnian bar near my house and when the bartender finally cut me off I was walking home and saw him in the parking lot getting ready to come in. He had his "homeboyz" with him and I was fall down drunk, but fuck that nigger. There was nothing to discuss, remember?

I KNEW I was going to get the fuck beat out of me when they walked up aggressively, and I figured if I'm going to take the beating, I'm going to give them a reason to fuck me up. So I said "Tu madre disfruta de mi largo pene" and he said WUT NIKKUH and I drunkenly yelled "YOU'RE FUCKING NIGGERS" and slammed one good left hand into his mouth. It was the ONLY shot I landed. I promptly got punched, kicked and damn near stomped outside of a bar. I was protecting my face and they were too stupid to take body shots.

all in all, some bruises and cuts, a SERIOUS black eye (that I've posted on here) and a nose that was punched off it's proper place for a week until I did surgery to fix it today.

Lesson learned? I would say the lesson was: even if you're alone and can barely stand after a night full of Moscow mules, don't pussy out. Take your lumps because it's better to get jumped by niggers than have some nigger being able to call you a punk bitch around the neighborhood.