Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Anyone still saying the reviews are fake is a rube of the highest order. You make brother joe look like bobby fischer.
Fat is a fucking idiot but has the wherewithall to game the airbnbsystem with dozens of fake reviews, and has gotten dozens of other hosts to review the “fake reviewers”
Let me guess
Don’t care, still voting trump.
good for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu child.
Those reviews are obviously fake. You're an idiot.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I love all the fake reviews. It confirms that he's probably not booking a lot of legitimate guests. Every endeavor is a failure for pat. It's fucking great!
Who wants to stay somewhere that the owner is downsizing and giving away all their shit for free on CL? He'll probably wake them up at 3am to let Jamal rip the copper out of the wall.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Screenshot-2024-05-24-at-11-49-16-AM.png

Dunno if I just missed this one in the thread or if it wasn't posted but I think it's funny Pat didn't leave his usual review on her profile. I bet he was seething that she dared to point out something negative.

BoomerSperg

They don’t give a shit. His place is $99 for 3 bedrooms and allows pets, it’s unheard of cheap. I’m surprised they aren’t crowing about the electricity or indoor plumbing.
It's unreal that $99 is considered cheap for staying at a half hovel in a ghetto. I booked a decent hotel last minute for mothers day in a big city in Texas and it cost me $87 a night for three nights. It included a decent breakfast for free and a pool that no one else ever used.

Why people use airbnb is beyond me.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
It's unreal that $99 is considered cheap for staying at a half hovel in a ghetto. I booked a decent hotel last minute for mothers day in a big city in Texas and it cost me $87 a night for three nights. It included a decent breakfast for free and a pool that no one else ever used.

its 3 bedrooms - so equivalent of three basic budget rooms.
your pets can shit everywhere and jannypat has to clean it up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I really hope a bunch of rowdy n persons rent it then cause all kinds of trouble by having a big party. I’ve seen a couple of those stories on the news where they were renting some small to medium size place for the night and they had like 100 people over and a couple were shot.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Because you get 3 bedrooms, living room and a kitchen. Do you not see the appeal of that if you have a group?

BoomerSperg

Because you get 3 bedrooms, living room and a kitchen. Do you not see the appeal of that if you have a group?
I do but I'd rather pay ten bucks less a night to stay at a hotel in a nice area.

Yeah more than one room would be expensive but that's why you make the kids sleep on the floor.

I think it's me getting older but the idea of staying at a weirdos house just doesn't sound good regardless of the price.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I really hope a bunch of rowdy n persons rent it then cause all kinds of trouble by having a big party. I’ve seen a couple of those stories on the news where they were renting some small to medium size place for the night and they had like 100 people over and a couple were shot.
Stolen furniture is also common. Evidently down in Australia AirBnB is close to pulling out of there beacuse the Australian Parliament is seriously talking about a law where they have to refurnish a unit ruined by renters and reimburse the AirBnb host defrauded. For a while people with not much money were renting luxury rooms down there with stolen credit cards and stealing all the furnishings in cities in like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra and taking them to furnish their own squalid apartments.

I want this party to hit the trifecta: a shooting, stolen furnishings and massive damage to the unit.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Stolen furniture is also common. Evidently down in Australia AirBnB is close to pulling out of there beacuse the Australian Parliament is seriously talking about a law where they have to refurnish a unit ruined by renters and reimburse the AirBnb host defrauded. For a while people with not much money were renting luxury rooms down there with stolen credit cards and stealing all the furnishings in cities in like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra and taking them to furnish their own squalid apartments.

I want this party to hit the trifecta: a shooting, stolen furnishings and massive damage to the unit.
They're starting to get regulated in FL because gangs (niggers) started renting them out for weekend bible studies and police are kicking down doors in nice neighborhoods.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
They're starting to get regulated in FL because gangs (niggers) started renting them out for weekend bible studies and police are kicking down doors in nice neighborhoods.
Thank god you clarified which race those gangs were in. In Florida I might’ve assumed it was Puerto Ricans! Lol, jk.

Yeah they need some regulation. Some have become as seedy as the hotels the people renting them are trying to avoid. My buddy had a bachelor party last summer and we stayed in an AirBnb in New Orleans. Hard to sleep with all the tourists and Chocolate locals screaming outside all goddamn night. If I hadn’t been drinking like a tourist in the French Quarter I would’ve drive home. I wasn’t drunk enough to drown out the dopes sadly.