Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
It's unreal that $99 is considered cheap for staying at a half hovel in a ghetto. I booked a decent hotel last minute for mothers day in a big city in Texas and it cost me $87 a night for three nights. It included a decent breakfast for free and a pool that no one else ever used.

Why people use airbnb is beyond me.

I haven’t found a decent hotel room for under $150 in like 5 years.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I haven’t found a decent hotel room for under $150 in like 5 years.
Depends on city honestly. I go to Cincinnati for work every few months, and there’s usually some decent shit hanging around between $75-$125 a night. Usually across the river in Kentucky. $75-$125 a night in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta or Houston gets you a nice view of hookers, drug deals and someone getting shot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Stolen furniture is also common. Evidently down in Australia AirBnB is close to pulling out of there beacuse the Australian Parliament is seriously talking about a law where they have to refurnish a unit ruined by renters and reimburse the AirBnb host defrauded. For a while people with not much money were renting luxury rooms down there with stolen credit cards and stealing all the furnishings in cities in like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra and taking them to furnish their own squalid apartments.

I want this party to hit the trifecta: a shooting, stolen furnishings and massive damage to the unit.
I remember they were having issues with groups renting nice large houses then like I said inviting 150 n persons and they would cause all kinds of trouble to these nice rich neighborhoods but they can’t just refuse to rent to n persons so they were in a pickle about what to do about it. With Pat I can see a bunch of ratchet blacks like ages 16-25 somehow rent his place then throw a huge party with noise complaints, weed smoke everywhere, people all over, fights, and fat bitch Pat crying for them to be quiet - he would have to call the police he he’s currently suing which would just make things all kinds of awkward for him. Just imagine pig is telling them to be quiet while they drink 40s and twerk on his mustang

Uncle Anthony Cumia

I remember they were having issues with groups renting nice large houses then like I said inviting 150 n persons and they would cause all kinds of trouble to these nice rich neighborhoods but they can’t just refuse to rent to n persons so they were in a pickle about what to do about it. With Pat I can see a bunch of ratchet blacks like 16-22 somehow rent his place then throw a huge party with noise complaints, weed smoke everywhere, people all over, fights, and fat bitch Pat crying for them to be quiet - he would have to call the police he he’s currently suing which would just make things all kinds of awkward for him.
We support BLM child, I’m also suing the Police I can’t call them!
Please stop smoking those cigars in here and ask your friends to leave, little one!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We support BLM child, I’m also suing the Police I can’t call them!
Please stop smoking those cigars in here and ask your friends to leave, little one!
That’s why it would be so funny - ally Pat and Niki “black trans lives matter” would be in a real pickle when it comes to “those people” being a problem in their home. I’d pay to see some black guys roast piggy - “look at dis niggas head!”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

That’s why it would be so funny - ally Pat and Niki “black trans lives matter” would be in a real pickle when it comes to “those people” being a problem in their home. I’d pay to see some black guys roast piggy - “look at dis niggas head!”
Wait whatchu suin the Pigs fo, cracker?
If you must know child, they violated my civil rights
What? You ain’t got no civil rights honky, you ain’t no nigga!
But I’m just like y’all! The Police are violating my rights!
Aw hell naw whitey you ain’t just say you’s a nigga! *a punch knocks Pat down as his skull thuds off the concrete and 10 black guys beat him like he’s Reginald Denny*
The End *takes bow*

Stolen furniture is also common. Evidently down in Australia AirBnB is close to pulling out of there beacuse the Australian Parliament is seriously talking about a law where they have to refurnish a unit ruined by renters and reimburse the AirBnb host defrauded. For a while people with not much money were renting luxury rooms down there with stolen credit cards and stealing all the furnishings in cities in like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra and taking them to furnish their own squalid apartments.

I want this party to hit the trifecta: a shooting, stolen furnishings and massive damage to the unit.
Petrol sniffers eh

Barney Gumble

Drunk
HAHA HOLEE SHIT! I didn't realize until just now how bad I want to see a "Black people reacting to Patrick S. Tomlinson" video.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Wait whatchu suin the Pigs fo, cracker?
If you must know child, they violated my civil rights
What? You ain’t got no civil rights honky, you ain’t no nigga!
But I’m just like y’all! The Police are violating my rights!
Aw hell naw whitey you ain’t just say you’s a nigga! *a punch knocks Pat down as his skull thuds off the concrete and 10 black guys beat him like he’s Reginald Denny*
The End *takes bow*
Cracker? Is it 1976?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Screenshot-2024-06-01-at-10-47-51-AM.png

Really is quite a coincidence how the reviews suddenly stopped mentioning Pat by name and use none of the buzzwords that filled his earlier reviews.

Screenshot-2024-06-01-at-10-47-51-AM.png

Really is quite a coincidence how the reviews suddenly stopped mentioning Pat by name and use none of the buzzwords that filled his earlier reviews.

It would be interesting to see if any of the people all over the world who hate him take one for the team and stay at his haunted ghetto hovel to see how he bribes people for favorable reviews. Does he still have that "Super Host" designation?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
It's unreal that $99 is considered cheap for staying at a half hovel in a ghetto. I booked a decent hotel last minute for mothers day in a big city in Texas and it cost me $87 a night for three nights. It included a decent breakfast for free and a pool that no one else ever used.

Why people use airbnb is beyond me.
I couldn't agree more, karaoke and air BNB boggle my mind as to their popularity

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Depends on city honestly. I go to Cincinnati for work every few months, and there’s usually some decent shit hanging around between $75-$125 a night. Usually across the river in Kentucky. $75-$125 a night in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta or Houston gets you a nice view of hookers, drug deals and someone getting shot.
Have you gone to Bobby Mackeys? That's a great dive bar that's "the most haunted bar" in the US. They recommended Jim beam as their best local bourbon. It's funny how the only good part of Cincinnati is in KY.
Rick it shooting Nikki someday. I'm calling it. Welp it happened 1/really long manifesto

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Have you gone to Bobby Mackeys? That's a great dive bar that's "the most haunted bar" in the US. They recommended Jim beam as their best local bourbon. It's funny how the only good part of Cincinnati is in KY.

Rick it shooting Nikki someday. I'm calling it. Welp it happened 1/really long manifesto
Bobby Mackeys is alright. All bourbon is local bourbon in Kentucky lol. Out of the cheaper options Jim Beam and Wild Turkey both deliver a decent buzz per dollar spent on the shot lol. I actually slightly upgraded and had a couple Woodford Rye doubles on the rocks when I went there last.