Giant white sloth-pig oinks into the void about Cloudflare

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Screenshot-20210713-223518-2.png

"Suicide demands" and "rape threats" get my ribs every time. I guess that in his world if he tells someone to do something they're obligated to do it, so telling him to kill himself is almost the same as pulling the trigger.

No question his lawyer told him - this is deadline day after all - he couldn't come up with shit and his case is likely over so he's "aiming for the head" and trying to go scorched earth on cloudflare. Mr. "Tens of millions of eyeballs per month's" case's death rattle is his impotent threats on twitter, the platform that made him insane and got him into all this trouble. It's fucking beautiful.

Despite being such an important voice with 46.4k followers, Pat's woe is me tweets have been up for almost four hours and have garnered a grand total of six unique retweets (two of which are him and Niki's dormant account), and 32 unique likes (one of which is the ever-faithful Niki). Combining the two (and removing duplicates) brings us to a grand total engagement of 35 accounts, including his own, or .075% of his following. Not even 1/10th of a percent of the people you think make you a somebody (instead of the fat layabout, daughter abandoning piece of shit you'd realize you are if you were even a quarter as smart as you think you are), give a fuck about you, Pat. That's fewer than 1 in 1,333. I'm looking forward to the bankruptcy filing, pig.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Nobody threatened to rape his wife, what an absurd claim. The thing about comedy is it’s often extreme in an effort to be funny. For example it’s an extreme stretch of the imagination that a respectable white man would want to bang pats wife. Another stretch? Your wife’s chipped ham cunt after all those foot long purple cocks hammered her while you built a model train.