Giant white sloth-pig oinks into the void about Cloudflare

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Screenshot-20210713-210446-Brave.jpg

Couldn't even wait a minute before retweeting his own horseshit.

Guys, this is serious.
@Cloudfare :mad:
@Cloudfare :confused:
@CloudfareHelp :cry:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
So confident of a win he's not even waiting for Cloudburst to go through legal channels. Change your entire business model to accommodate the fat man right now, child.
He is desperate, lawyers told him he is going to lose, so he is trying to latch on to sympathy for that silly bitch's ama disaster, hash tagging cloudflare hoping to get pedo army behind him, any decent lawyer would had him shut up and let thing play out bad or good

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Does he seriously believe that people will buy this? That someone threatened to rape him? Or even worse, his butt ugly wife?

He never did figure that one out. According to Pigboy, saying anything about banging Niki is a "rape threat" because Pat says she wouldn't want it. He has never understood that the joke is that she does want it and he's clueless about it.

His first wife sat on PCJ's lap right in front of him and he described that with the words "no signs of infidelity."

Obvious jokes go right over his professional comedian head.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
He never did figure that one out. According to Pigboy, saying anything about banging Niki is a "rape threat" because Pat says she wouldn't want it. He has never understood that the joke is that she does want it and he's clueless about it.

His first wife sat on PCJ's lap right in front of him and he described that with the words "no signs of infidelity."

Obvious jokes go right over his professional comedian head.
Screenshot-20210713-223518-2.png