• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
I haven't a chance to read every single page, but on page 64 she states the she purchased the house her and the husband lived in with her VA loan. Does it say anywhere in the document how much is was? I outlined it below.

va loan to purchase house p.64.PNG

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I haven't a chance to read every single page, but on page 64 she states the she purchased the house her and the husband lived in with her VA loan. Does it say anywhere in the document how much is was? I outlined it below.

View attachment 185457
Lawyers typically stop responding to their clients and don’t work on the case even after they get paid.

So not only are Jackie and Pat broke fat idiots but they have the shittiest luck at picking lawyers too.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

View attachment 185457
Liar whore!

She bought a house herself but she can’t see any info about it? Not so. That is impossible.

What state/county is this supposed house in?

Forum Clout
Just because you get SSI, doesn't mean you automatically receive food stamps and other benefits-- also, as a single person, she wouldn't receive much in food stamps. The fucked up part about SSI, is that in order to receive it, she most likely didn't work at all for 3 years or so (maybe longer). It's difficult to get SSI without involving an attorney and it's really difficult getting it without atleast one appeal. The way tge game is ually played is that a,person files and they get rejected. They appeal and get rejected and file another appeal and are rejected and finally involve a lawyer and it magically is approved. The money is in the back pay (minus attorney fees). It's possible that at one point, she got like 20k or so in back pay. It's not a bad grift, but you have to be smart about not getting caught making too much money to lose the benefits.
She has a work history so she'd get SSDI and that requires 9 months of no work or something like that, SSI you can get quickly if you have a preexisting disability and you can start on that and transition to SSDI. I think she has a veteran disability.

BertCooper

Forum Clout

View attachment 185457
I don’t remember seeing a price but there are documents out there when they bought the plot of land from some derelicts.

I doubt it was more than 75k considering it’s in a trailer park and technically a house but not far above a trailer.

BertCooper

Forum Clout
I don’t remember seeing a price but there are documents out there when they bought the plot of land from some derelicts.

I doubt it was more than 75k considering it’s in a trailer park and technically a house but not far above a trailer.
I stand corrected… 220k

But that makes sense considering the level of credit she was afforded (and defaulted upon) by some reputable issuers, AMEX especially.

She wasn’t always a loser, she’s just now a major loser and deadbeat.