Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I thought Jason Stokes wasn't the bio father of any of them. But he does have custody of the one Jackie had while married to him, though it's not his. Jesus, how can someone be this much of a whore?
He is not the biological father of either. He has custody of one daughter, "L.A.B.S.", who is the first child from his marriage with j4x, and he is not her biological father.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
He is not the biological father of either. He has custody of one daughter, "L.A.B.S.", who is the first child from his marriage with j4x, and he is not her biological father.
There are 3 children in total at the time of the divorce proceedings: ACS in which Jason Stokes is the father, LABS which he isn't, and then the one she was pregnant with at the time.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Just the fact there is so much confusion on who the fathers are says all you need to know on what a shitty person she is.
Yes but I also want to be sure I understand the facts.

I thought:
  • Second husband, Jason, was not the bio father but was/is raising kid #1
  • Jackie bounced on Jason and kid #1, came back to them pregnant with kid #2, who is Jason Schorr’s (current boyfriend) kid, as is kid #3

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Yes but I also want to be sure I understand the facts.

I thought:
  • Second husband, Jason, was not the bio father but was/is raising kid #1
  • Jackie bounced on Jason and kid #1, came back to them pregnant with kid #2, who is Jason Schorr’s (current boyfriend) kid, as is kid #3
One thing that is for sure is that she is a trollop.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Not to be pedantic, but are you saying nobody even knows who the father of her first child is?

If so, I hope next season it's revealed Pat is the father of that kid. It will quickly tie up a lot of loose ends like the last season of game of thrones.
Redditors have asked Jackie if she knows who that kid’s dad is and if that man knows he’s a father. No answer yet.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
So what I’m gathering is Jackie is a prime candidate to go on Mauri and accuse 10 different men of fathering a child.
5910744efeb0a2b4a802229abbe5dd45.gif