• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Tech.jpg

How is it possible to have a cutting edge career in tech with only 100 bucks worth of electronics? Does she do all her legal hacking and "totally not just AI generated" 3d animations on a raspberry pi?

Lol.jpg

But forget that, how is it possible to only have 100 dollars worth of furniture unless you just have a few shitty folding chairs and sleep on a filthy mattress like a junkie?
A homeless person could muster up 100 dollars worth of furniture and it would all fit in their shopping cart.

Oof.jpg

But forget THAT too for a second because how is it possible for a person's shortfall to be 3x her income?

Jackie fucking sucks as a human being on every conceivable level.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
View attachment 185451
How is it possible to have a cutting edge career in tech with only 100 bucks worth of electronics? Does she do all her legal hacking and "totally not just AI generated" 3d animations on a raspberry pi?

View attachment 185450
But forget that, how is it possible to only have 100 dollars worth of furniture unless you just have a few shitty folding chairs and sleep on a filthy mattress like a junkie?
A homeless person could muster up 100 dollars worth of furniture and it would all fit in their shopping cart.

View attachment 185452
But forget THAT too for a second because how is it possible for a person's shortfall to be 3x her income?

Jackie fucking sucks as a human being on every conceivable level.
Because she’s lying, like all bitches do in divorce filings. Plus her current BF probably owns just about everything in their house as well as their shady crypto businesses.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Wow. I can't believe that Russian disinformation operations are so robust that they've been able to compromise the U.S. court system to this degree. I can definitely see why they would pull out all the stops to hamstring Jackie though. Her pioneering work combatting global fascism must have them scared shitless.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I’m surprised she hasn’t filed for bankruptcy yet with all those debts. No reason not to at this point.
Then the idiots win.
Wow. I can't believe that Russian disinformation operations are so robust that they've been able to compromise the U.S. court system to this degree. I can definitely see why they would pull out all the stops to hamstring Jackie though. Her pioneering work combatting global fascism must have them scared shitless.
All of these people have is cope. It’s not like either one of them have a pot to piss in.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
View attachment 185451

View attachment 185450
Have you seen Boq's wayfair chairs, crooked coffee table, computer, and cell phone?

@NewJersey.gov